Menu

Anyone interested in a photo challenge during the month of July?

fairfarmhand

I have a series of prompts that I made up. I could post them and we could add photos to go along with them. I might do it a week at a time so that I won't forget a day and ruin the project.

adding this weeks prompts. I’ll start a new thread on July 1

June 22–glamorous 

June 23–tangled

June 24–window

June 25–pattern

June 26–smallest to largest 

June 27–collection

June 28–disorganized

June 29–chores

June 30–silhouette

• Like 2

15 hours ago, KungFuPanda said:

Why wait? Start now! ? 

Ok. I’ll start tomorrow. I have the prompts written out. 

June 22–glamorous 

June 23–tangled

June 24–window

June 25–pattern

June 26–smallest to largest 

June 27–collection

June 28–disorganized

June 29–chores

June 30–silhouette 

Remember, there is no wrong way to do this. The point is to enjoy yourself. Some people make better pictures. Some people have a more artistic eye. Enjoy your pictures, enjoy looking at other people’s pictures. Interpret the prompt in whatever way you wish. Feel free to add a caption to explain a little more. 

Theres only one rule:

Do not allow comparison to take the fun out of  it. 

I’ll post on this thread tomorrow and each of the following days. I’ll start a new thread when I put up the prompts for July. 

Anyone is welcome to join at any time in the future. Don’t feel bad and quit because you missed a day or a week or whatever. 

• Like 9

I love this! I might not be able to get it together until July 1st. But I would like to participate. I love that it is so much easier to bring up a photo now. 

Thanks for organizing this! 

2 hours ago, fairfarmhand said:

The irony in this thread is hilarious! You know I was so tempted to take a photo of the toilet with the scrub brush in it! That’s where I usually wear my tiara. ?

Well. To be fair you did ask a population of homeschooling moms to produce glamour on a moment’s notice lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

We went to City Museum in St.Louis last month. If you’ve never visited St. Louis I highly recommend a trip out there. It’s probably the most affordable city for a family vacation. The zoo, history museum, science museum and more are all free. 

City museum is a family playground housed in the first four floors and rooftop of an old shoe factory. We spent the entire day there and even my husband and I played like kids. Some of the place can get a little tight. These guys were so tangled in this climbing structure I thought they were going to need the jaws of life to get them out. 

2BF6AA4C-AD46-4302-9D94-667E3DA437D5.jpeg

• Like 9

Am I first for today’s?

Window-

My son is so proud of buying his first car. He’s been saving since forever to have enough and couldn’t wait to show me all the new bells and whistles. Right down to asking me what the thingies on the windows are for and help setting up the Bluetooth system.  I’m so happy for him. His old car is literally falling apart.  They wouldn’t even give him $200 tradein on it.

815C54BA-DC0C-4CB8-A751-09766BD6ED13.jpeg

• Like 9

Window challenge:

Another entry that you can tell is from a homeschool mom... using this photo challenge to vaunt vintage books (like this 6th grade Ginn Basic Reader), LOL. (Yes, I took this one myself just now, with the book propped in my lap and leaned against the edge of the desk. I love that my phone's camera lens is sharp enough to pick up the book cover texture, and all the little scrapes and marks.)

Windows on the World.jpg

• Like 9