Menu

What's with the ads?

Melissa in Australia

bedwetting help

7 hours ago, Melissa in Australia said:

yes their home life is completely chaotic, in fact a giant mess. I feel sorry for the kids - not their fault- I actually try to have not much to do with the family because I don't need to get sucked into the continual drama.

the father is completely incompetent- is on DV orders  - never worked a day in his life  - etcetera .    you get the picture

Like I said, I am not a nice sister

You are nice, but your sister has put you and her children in a bad situation with her choices in relation to their father.  What a horrible mess.  Could she be talked into something like implanted birth control after this so she isn’t dealing with more kids on top of the ones she already has?  Is she willing or able to leave him?

My Ds wet the bed until he was 12.  I just had him wear the pull ups made for older kids.  I didn’t want to mess with alarms or waking him up.  He had no trauma or anything medical.  It did go away on its own by the time he  turned 13.

unfortunately they got mixed up in one of those American "christian religions" that view birth control as the absolute worst evil. That was 5 children ago, she will shortly have 5 children five and under. Some of them are less than 12 months apart. 

• Sad 2