Menu

Accountability Thread 6/10-6/16

Good morning. I have no children. They left this morning for a vacation with grandma and grandpa, and I won't see them for ten whole days! I have a lot of work in the next few weeks, so I may not check in every day. Revisions are done on my polished draft to send to the editor in about ten days, and I had a request from an agent that I sent out on Friday night. Today's schedule:

Get the Monday work done today, and maybe the Tuesday work.

Laundry

Water the plants

Grocery list

Check on pets

Write!

• Like 1

Whew! Two days of 5am to 8pm and crashing at nine mean that very little has gotten done this week. But I have today off. Work tomorrow.

Today's schedule:

Chores

Clean the chicken house--done

Water all the plants--done

Get the laundry done--in progress

Print and beginning the editing/revision process on a short story I wrote a few months ago

Critique a chapter for a writing friend

Clean the filthy house, or at least get some rooms done.

• Like 1

juming in... I have one kid at camp for a couple of weeks, and no jobs nor too many outside fun things this week. So this is it for my housework for the year! Today: 

Flylady daily morning routine: 

make bed, switch laundry, clean bathroom, and oops, load a couple of dishes that didn't make it to the dishwasher last night.  Feed the kiddos something. ?

Water garden. 

Flylady house blessing: 

Change sheets. Doing mine and one of my dd's today, quick sweep and mop, dust, clean mirrors and glass, throw out paper clutter- getting rid of unused coupon stacks in my room today, dh empty trashes and put out when he comes home. 

Flylady mission; throw out trash in master bedroom- doing the coupons from my unused couponing shelf. 

Homeschool mission: hmmm I need to set some here for the week. Will think on this as I work. 

Out of the house: dinner at church for a meeting tonight, so shower up by around 4:30 to make it.  Go by library on the way. Return and pick up. 

****other: update summer reading logs. 

Ok, Ready, Set, Go. 

• Like 1