Menu

ACT Prep - Free and Paid - Kaplan

DD took the ACT today.  She told me that the Free ACT help (I think that is on the Kaplan web site?) is about the same as the Free SAT help she used on Khan Academy.

She was gifted the "ACT Kaplan Online Prep LIve"

https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/act-kaplan-online-prep-live.html

and has had access to that for the last month or so, but we all got a Virus (where?) on our trip to Bogota and were groggy for quite awhile so I don't think she's used it for more than a couple of weeks.

DD said "ACT Kaplan Online Prep LIve"  is "much better".  They have classes. I believe most of the classes are recorded, but some of them are live and the students can submit questions to the Instructor.  Also, she said the "ACT Kaplan Online Prep LIve"  teaches strategy, which is also very helpful to students taking the SAT or ACT or other examinations.

It is not Free, but possibly worth a look for someone preparing for the ACT exam.

I am sorry that your DS couldn't take the ACT today, but Fever is an indication of an Infection, so you need to kill the infection...

You are welcome.  I was very skeptical about this Kaplan prep help, but my DD said that it is "Much Better" than the Free help she had for the SAT on Khan Academy or the Free help on Kaplan for the ACT, and considering the mind blowing (staggering) costs of some of the SAT and ACT preparation programs, this is in the much more affordable price range.

The thing with all of the test preparation books and tutoring and courses is that there are no guarantees about the possible  improvement in exam results, so look very carefully at everything available to your DS.