Menu

My daughter just started Mathnasium this week. We had switched from CLE to Saxon this year and it just didn't work out. She had about 20 lessons left in Saxon 8/7 and it was just going downhill so I took her to Mathnasium where they did an assessment to determine where she needed extra tutoring. She loves it so much that she begged me to go every day this week! They said they could take her all the way through calculus without my having to use any other curriculum. 

Has anyone had experience with using Mathnasium as their only math curriculum? If so, how did you document the lesson plan?

(Also posted in General Education)

• 2 months later...

I just joined this forum but I wanted to add in that we have been doing Mathnasium year round for about a year and a half now and we are really pleased with my son's progress. I don't use any other program because I just don't see the need and I don't want to confuse him with different approaches. For reference, we are entering Grade 7 homeschool.