Menu

What's with the ads?

kewb

It's a wrap

We held a graduation party for dd this past Sunday. This is it. It's a wrap. She has a few more philosophy classes, and one other subject to finish her final paper but I am not involved in either of those classes.

I am starting my next chapter after graduating 2 from homeschool high school to college. I didn't think I could do it but this group offered tremendous help and support on our journey.

• Like 32

1 hour ago, kewb said:

We held a graduation party for dd this past Sunday. This is it. It's a wrap. She has a few more philosophy classes, and one other subject to finish her final paper but I am not involved in either of those classes.

I am starting my next chapter after graduating 2 from homeschool high school to college. I didn't think I could do it but this group offered tremendous help and support on our journey.

Congrats.  It is a good feeling isn't it?

We just finished up too. 

• Like 4

Congratulations!  We finished exactly a year ago.  Give yourself time to adjust and move on.  Transitions are hard, but exciting!

• Like 1

Congratulations!!!!  I miss the party emoji.    

My oldest has one more school year to plan and then she's done, too (and she's READY to be done-Lol).  It's such a strange feeling after all these years of working with her!  

• Like 1

Congratulations! Last night we had a little party for our youngest and gave him his diploma. He starts at Northern Michigan U the third week of August. I am adjusting to life outside of homeschooling. This our fourth home educated to college, and last.

• Like 3