Menu

What's with the ads?

happi duck

Losing another sister...(updated)

What a hard, hard thing. I'm so sorry. I'm praying for you and your family as you grieve another loss. ❤️ 

• Like 1

I have opened and then closed this thread without responding numerous times, praying for you but unable to find the words to actually post. 

Just know that for every message of support you read there, there are even more of us holding you in our thoughts and our hearts, sending love in whatever way we are able. 

I am so truly sorry. 

• Like 8

Thinking of you this morning and wishing you and your family peace. Hugs to you.

• Like 1

That was so very fast. I am so sorry for your loss. 

I have some experience with feeling relief - amid deep sorrow - that a loved one is no longer suffering. 

Hugs.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry happi duck. I wish I knew what to say. 

My husband's brother died suddenly a couple months ago and we still don't know why. He is the second brother my husband has lost. It still doesn't seem possible they are gone.

I'm sending you lots of hugs and love. I wish I could do more.

(((hugs and love))) 

• Sad 3

I wish I could do more than just say I’m sorry for the loss of both of your sisters in such a short time. It’s unimaginable. I’m so very sorry.

• Like 1

I'm so, so sorry to hear this terrible news.  I can only hope that you and your families will find strength through your love for each other.

• Like 1

I am so sorry for your loss. I have two sisters and the thought of saying goodbye to them is like a punch in the gut. My prayers are with you as you say goodbye.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry, happi duck. Sending you & your family many hugs.

• Like 1

Oh Honey, I'm so sorry. 

I lost both brothers to the same cancer. I understand. 

❤️ Be gentle to yourself in your grief. Feel it all the way through, hard as it is. There are many who love and support you. Take all the time you need. Again, ❤️

• Like 1

Thinking of you, happi duck, as you deal with the death of your sister.  My sympathies to you and to all who loved your sister(s).

Regards,
Kareni

• Like 1

I'm so very sorry she is gone but glad you were able to be with her in these last days.  I cannot fathom your pain but know that we are all holding you up.. hugs.

May your sister rest in peace

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Ktgrok said:

I have opened and then closed this thread without responding numerous times, praying for you but unable to find the words to actually post. 

Just know that for every message of support you read there, there are even more of us holding you in our thoughts and our hearts, sending love in whatever way we are able. 

I am so truly sorry. 

This is me, too. I don’t have anything eloquent to say, and “I’m sorry” just doesn’t seem like enough, but you and your family are on my mind, and all of my love goes out to all of you. 

• Like 1

I just read your update and am so incredibly sorry for your loss.  Sending lots of hugs and loving thoughts to you and your family.  

• Like 1

Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time. I’m so sorry for your loss.

• Like 1

I'm so so sorry for your loss.  Thank you for letting us grieve with you. ❤️ 

• Like 1