Menu

What's with the ads?

happi duck

Losing another sister...(updated)

Thank you for the support dear Hive.  It's two in the morning and  I'm sitting at my sister's bedside.  Seeing your messages means a lot to me.

They are keeping her comfortable and she's in a nice room without a lot of beeping and she's only hooked up to an iv.

Her decline was shockingly fast.

• Sad 7

Many hugs and prayers to you and your family happi duck. I’m so sorry you’re having to go through this. 

• Like 1

Thinking of you and your sister today, and wishing things were different. I hope she is resting comfortably and that she’s in no pain. 

When you first told us about her diagnosis, I thought she would have much more time than this. I’m so sorry. 

• Like 1

I'm so sorry. I lost one sister to cancer, and can't imagine going through that again. May you have the strength and peace you need at this time. 

• Like 1

I’m glad you can be with her and she can feel your love for her. I’m so sorry you are going through this (again).

• Like 1

This feels so unfair ? I wish I had something wise or comforting to say, but all I can think of is how this is so unfair and how your heart must hurt beyond words. 

I'm very sorry that this disease has robbed you of more time with your sisters. 

• Like 1

My heart hurts for you, friend. What a dark coupe of years you’ve had. I’m so sorry. 

• Like 1

I don't have any words for such a terrible grief, but please know as you sit with your sister, we are sitting with you.  You are all in my prayers.

• Like 1

I’m just sitting here thinking of you and your sister. I wish I had some wise words of comfort for you, but I can’t think of a single thing that could explain why something this awful is happening. Sending you lots of hugs.

• Like 1

My sister died a couple of hours ago.

I'm happy that she's not suffering but I'm very sad.

Thank you Hive from the bottom of my heart.  Sitting at the hospital I read and re-read your messages and they helped me.

• Sad 21

I am so sad for you and your family. 

• Like 1

What a hard, hard thing. I'm so sorry. I'm praying for you and your family as you grieve another loss. ❤️ 

• Like 1