Menu

Losing another sister...(updated)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I lost a sister to cancer in December 2016. My other sister was diagnosed with the same cancer at the end of March (right before the hive blackout). Today they began comfort measures because

My sister died a couple of hours ago. I'm happy that she's not suffering but I'm very sad. Thank you Hive from the bottom of my heart.  Sitting at the hospital I read and re-read your messag

My brother and I both spoke at the funeral and it was well received.  I'm pleased with what I ended up saying. The messages from the activity I knew nothing about continue to come in and now incl

Thinking of you and your sister today, and wishing things were different. I hope she is resting comfortably and that she’s in no pain. 

When you first told us about her diagnosis, I thought she would have much more time than this. I’m so sorry. 

• Like 1

This feels so unfair ? I wish I had something wise or comforting to say, but all I can think of is how this is so unfair and how your heart must hurt beyond words. 

I'm very sorry that this disease has robbed you of more time with your sisters. 

• Like 1

I’m just sitting here thinking of you and your sister. I wish I had some wise words of comfort for you, but I can’t think of a single thing that could explain why something this awful is happening. Sending you lots of hugs.

• Like 1

My sister died a couple of hours ago.

I'm happy that she's not suffering but I'm very sad.

Thank you Hive from the bottom of my heart.  Sitting at the hospital I read and re-read your messages and they helped me.

• Sad 21

I have opened and then closed this thread without responding numerous times, praying for you but unable to find the words to actually post. 

Just know that for every message of support you read there, there are even more of us holding you in our thoughts and our hearts, sending love in whatever way we are able. 

I am so truly sorry. 

• Like 8