Menu

50% off of Swimsuits at Lands End

umsami

Apparently today is National Swimsuit Day.  Lands End is having 50% off all swimsuits and such.   

I like their suits and their rash guards.  They seem to hold up well in my experience.  

Use Code: SWIM & Pin: 2018 to take 50% off swim.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for this! I just ordered a new tankini suit and coverup for my daughter and a coverup for me.

I have two LE tankini sets...one with shorter "swim shorts" and the other with the longer board shorts. I love, love, love those board shorts. They have nice, deep POCKETS. (They are several years old, so I don't know if they have changed...but they still look and feel great).

• Like 2

Thanks so much for posting this!

My dd needed a one-piece swimsuit right away before we take off for LINK and then Cedarville University for her 'College Now' experience taking an Economics class.  It was fantastic to just get expedited shipping and 50% off!!!  My ds heard about it and decided he wanted one, too, so now he's got swim trunks on the way; and I ended up spending $52 total for BOTH!

Here's hoping the size chart worked and they both fit!

Gotta love the hive,

Brenda

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, umsami said:

For me, they've been pretty true to size as other suits I've owned.  They do have pretty accurate size charts on the site.  https://www.landsend.com/customerservice/size_charts/

Well I ordered one in a size 10.  Tankini....hopefully it fits.  I've never bought one from LE before.  Still was $50 even half price....but I haven't had a new suit in years. 

• Like 2