Menu

Best boys underwear (no wedgies!)

pink&bluemommy

I have a boy who struggles with this!  He’s not super thin or particularly heavy but does have a booty.  I’d love for him to not be messing with his undies so much.  We’ve tried various Walmart varieties and he prefers tightie whitie varieties.  He at this point needs a bigger size at least but I wondered if there was a better brand worth the extra $$?  He’s 9 for the record.

Seconding boxer briefs. My guys use FTL or Hanes. The fabric is similar to tighty whiteys and keeps things close to the body in the same way, iykwim. It might take a little getting used to feeling the fabric around his leg but even my dh took well to them after decades of the whites and now prefers them.

eta: oops--I see you've already mentioned he doesn't like these. Alas, all I can think of then is not just bigger undies but also looser/larger pants/shorts might help.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cinder said:

Seconding boxer briefs. My guys use FTL or Hanes. The fabric is similar to tighty whiteys and keeps things close to the body in the same way, iykwim. It might take a little getting used to feeling the fabric around his leg but even my dh took well to them after decades of the whites and now prefers them.

eta: oops--I see you've already mentioned he doesn't like these. Alas, all I can think of then is not just bigger undies but also looser/larger pants/shorts might help.

Yeah, I think adapting to it is the same as when young ladies start wearing a bra. At first, it feels so noticeably “on”. But then you desensitize to it and stop noticing it. 

My boys all wear boxer briefs. 

• Like 1