Menu

No Spend May 20th-26th

mama25angels

1 hour ago, myblessings4 said:

Thanks, mama, for starting the thread!  I came here to do it, and forgot what I was here for!!

Today is our 35th wedding anniversary, so I just spent $38 on dinner.  And we spent $3 earlier for tea and diet coke and $3 on library fines.  

Happy anniversary!!

5.20 - $68 Airport parking, $20 groceries

5.22 - $20 lunch out since we were running errands, $66 June's gymnastics class. I did make $30 selling American Girl books to a new homeschool mom.

5.23 - $28 shoes (they were buy 1 pair, get 1 pair for $1 - DD and I wear the same size, so hopefully one of them will fit her feet; I will take the other pair)

5.21 - $20 lunch out since we were running errands, $66 June's gymnastics class. I did make $30 selling American Girl books to a new homeschool mom.

5.22 - $28 shoes (they were buy 1 pair, get 1 pair for $1 - DD and I wear the same size, so hopefully one of them will fit her feet; I will take the other pair)

5.23 - $0 day. Ate a picnic lunch and dinner at home. I picked up the shoes I ordered yesterday; neither fit me, but both fit DD, so she got a pair of running shoes and a pair of casual sneakers. 

Going to list some old curriculum on ebay today, maybe get some income instead of so much outgo.

• Like 1

5.21 - $20 lunch out since we were running errands, $66 June's gymnastics class. I did make $30 selling American Girl books to a new homeschool mom.

5.22 - $28 shoes (they were buy 1 pair, get 1 pair for $1 - DD and I wear the same size, so hopefully one of them will fit her feet; I will take the other pair)

5.23 - $0 day. Ate a picnic lunch and dinner at home. I picked up the shoes I ordered yesterday; neither fit me, but both fit DD, so she got a pair of running shoes and a pair of casual sneakers. 

5.24 - Another $0 day. Yay!! Well, other than paying normal bills haha.

5.25 - $23 ice cream, $29 rock climbing wall (3 kids & DH), $190 groceries

5.23 - $0 day. Ate a picnic lunch and dinner at home. I picked up the shoes I ordered yesterday; neither fit me, but both fit DD, so she got a pair of running shoes and a pair of casual sneakers. 

5.24 - Another $0 day. Yay!! Well, other than paying normal bills haha.

5.25 - $23 ice cream, $29 rock climbing wall (3 kids & DH), $190 groceries

5.26 - $30 groceries (DH ran back to pick up things I forgot, and he got a few "extras")

Oh, I completely forgot, I picked up 4 shirts and 2 pairs of leggings at Justice yesterday for DDs from the clearance rack ($46)