Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
Kinsa

Nm

(group hug)   I'm sorry your MD sucked.  FWIW, sometimes I think that the BEST mothers are the ones who are ignored on MD.  Why?  Because they do such a good job their kids don't have a need to fuss and worry about them.

That said, I think it's okay to let them know you're hurt and disappointed.  Especially with DH, who should have made sure they had something planned.

I appreciate you!   Just from your posts, I think you’re a great mom, a loyal wife, and a sweet sister.   I also think you should declare this whole stinking week Mother’s WEEK, and just dare one of those kids to call you on it.   And tell them that you want every last one of them to tell you how special you are.  Because you are!  (((Hugs)))

Hey Karen, I've really appreciated reading your posts over the years. I always know when I see that flying flag avatar that it will be something interesting. I have an all-boy family too, although not as many and the oldest is 11.  I look up to you! And I love your stories about living in the park.

I'm sorry.  You are an amazing mother... I know this from all the wisdom you share here.