Menu

BookShark Science 7/Sonlight Science H?

Just wondering if anyone has used either one of these (they are the same) and what you think about them?  The topics are all ones that my future 7th grader is interested in, but I don't want it to be too simplistic.  Thanks for any input you can give!!!

Link for reference: https://www.bookshark.com/level-7/science/science-7-package/ 

SL Science H is brand new so no-one would have done it yet. I don't know if it had already been available with Bookshark or not but it is new to SL. My ds, who is already doing Apologia General, is interested in Science H too so I might have to figure out a way to fit it in....

2 hours ago, LindaOz said:

SL Science H is brand new so no-one would have done it yet. I don't know if it had already been available with Bookshark or not but it is new to SL. 

Ah, I see.  For some reason I thought it had come out last year.  I figured it was older since all the books it uses are not as recent with their publication dates as I would've thought for a curriculum all about modern topics.  Thanks!!

It isn’t new for bookshark.  We used about half of it last year.  We thought we’d love it, but my kiddo ended up switching to BJU at semester.  It may just be us.  As much as sonlight appeals to us, we’ve tried it before and always drop it.  This science oriented kid just didn’t find it challenging enough and wanted the feedback of tests.   I have a complete set I’m getting ready to sell if you are interested.