Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
athena1277

Inexpensive rashguards for women?

Dd needs a new rashguard for the summer.  Everything I find is either expensive or kids sizes.  She needs an adult size. I’d like to find one under $20.  

Please tell me that exists somewhere.

Definitely check Amazon. They’ve got some that are less than $20, with free returns. 

I buy myself Land's End boys rashguards. I buy an XL Husky and it fits my women's XL size 18 self just fine. On sale, I've gotten them for $12-$15 but I usually buy late in the season for the next year.

• Like 2

If you're looking long-sleeved, my oldest DD has this one:  https://www.amazon.com/ATTRACO-Womens-Protection-Rashguard-Swimwear/dp/B01NAV3C0R/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref_=ya_aw_od_pi

They run a bit small.  She's 5'3"/125ish and wears the large. She had the same one last year (in medium), outgrew it, and liked it enough to rebuy. Nice and thick (she still wears a sports bra under.)

• Like 1

I also buy Land's End, and also tend to buy toward the end of the season for a lower price. They have frequent sales though, so if you sign up for their email, you might grab something like 40% off one item type thing , I've had some for 3-4 years and they look brand new. 

I've ordered some from Lands End (over $20). I actually found out today that I ordered one of those Kanu Surf brand swim tees in 2014 for one of my DDs. It was so comfy that it ended up in her normal t-shirt drawer for awhile. She outgrew it (so if I reorder that type, I need to order at least a size larger!). She told me there was a really comfy one she had for awhile - but I can't find it anywhere. Lands End doesn't seem to have any women's rash guards that are less than long-sleeves and she prefers 3/4th sleeves followed by longer short sleeves (not cap sleeves). But, I definitely need to order her one for this summer as last summer's is missing . . .