Menu

What's with the ads?

Shellydon

Favorite purse/handbag?

I would like to purchase a new bag for spring/summer.  I only use shoulder or crossbody bags.  Anyone have an old or new favorite purse they can link?  Thanks!

I use Laurel Burch totebags and tote purses.  They are inexpensive compared to leather, they don't scuff, they are heavily patterned so they don't show dirt much, they are washable, they are very sturdy, and they close with zippers making them quite secure.  I buy the cat patterned ones that have dull rather than super bright backgrounds.

On 4/20/2018 at 10:51 AM, Greta said:

Personally, I like the tiniest bag I can get away with.  So these may not work for you.  But I have loved both of these:

https://www.travelonbags.com/anti-theft/anti-theft/womens/anti-theft-classic-light-convertible-crossbody-and-waist-pack-1358

https://www.baggallini.com/triple-zip-bagg/TRZ419-BG.html

Thanks!

Thanks

• Like 1

On 4/20/2018 at 11:33 AM, Carol in Cal. said:

I use Laurel Burch totebags and tote purses.  They are inexpensive compared to leather, they don't scuff, they are heavily patterned so they don't show dirt much, they are washable, they are very sturdy, and they close with zippers making them quite secure.  I buy the cat patterned ones that have dull rather than super bright backgrounds.

I am all for not showing dirt!

Right now I"m using a Vera Bradley tote that I added a top zipper to.  I have to carry around some file folders and my planner almost every day so I need something big.  I tried using a separate tote and smaller purse and I constantly made excuses why I didn't need the tote that day, only to find I did need it.  If I'm just running into a store really quick or don't need everything, I just pull out my small card wallet or coin/cash purse and stick it in my wallet.