Menu

Kingsland, St. Mary’s, GA area people - help/input please!

StaceyinLA

Just wondering if any of you in those areas could tell me about the following developments. Mainly just what the areas are like around them, if they are nice, etc. 

I’m not positive which is in Kingsland, and which in St. Mary’s - sorry. ;-p

Sugar Mill

Winding River

Victoria’s Landing

Any of you have any information you can offer about any or all of the above? My daughter and her boyfriend are looking at buying possibly in one of those developments. He will be moving to the naval base near there.

Is she a member of any Facebook groups for the base? Many bases will have groups, which can have a lot of information. I don't know if your SIL is officer or enlisted but I'm a member of the Navy Officer Spouses Club. They have a lot of info on many of the bases worldwide. If not an officer, maybe there is something similar for enlisted personnel. 

I lived there several years ago, unfortunately I'm not familiar with those neighborhoods (we were only there about 2 years). We lived in Laurel Landing and I loved it. There are some Kings Bay Navy/Military FB groups that would have more up to date information.