Menu

WTMA versus TPS for ancient history—edited for major correction and more info

Both classes use SWB’s ancient history book.  I’m looking for some feedback about how the classes are different. This will be my dd’s first yearlong online class. (She is enrolled in study skills through WTMA this semester.) I’m mostly doing it because I need to outsource some with three younger students.  Ancient history is her choice.  I intend to pair it with a homegrown lit class that will likely utilize some EIL modules for ancient lit in addition to some other things.  

Edited to add:  After realizing it’s Potter’s School and not Wilson Hill that has this class, I also realized that it’s billed as an 8-9th grade class at TPS.  Does this mean it’s not high school level at all?  I’d appreciate any input anyone can give. The main reason I’m considering TPS over WTMA is because I’ve been unable to find any reviews of the class/teacher for WTMA but I have seen some positive reviews of TPS teacher.