Menu

What's with the ads?

Parrothead

Hello- does anyone remember me?

I remember you too!  Sending healing vibes and prayers for the 12%.

As soon as I saw your username and photo, I remembered you. I've been a faithful reader for the last 9 years, though I rarely ever post. I did want to say I am so very sorry for the health challenges you and your husband have faced. It takes so much energy to endure and press on when dealing with hard health issues and losses, but you are doing it. May your diet and exercise plans become a helpful part of your life and bring about good results. Blessings to you and your health.

I do remember you!  I can't believe it's been five years!  What a huge year for you!  Sorry for all you've been through!  Good to hear from you!  Don't be a stranger.

I also remember you! So glad to see you back here. I’m very sorry for your diagnosis and will be praying for a full recovery for you. 

I remember you though you probably don't remember me. :) I'm not one of the prolific posters around here. Either way, welcome back and hope you and your husband both recover and stay well for a good long time. :)

HI! Nice to see you again. I hope you stick around a while! Sorry, to hear of you recent journey.  Hopefully your family is getting all of the crud out of your lives and are on the way to feeling better. 

Welcome back, Parrotthead!  I'm so glad to hear your daughter is doing well.  So sorry to hear about your health and employment troubles.  That's awful.  :(. Prayers for you and your husband.

I’m glad to see you again. I’m sorry to hear that you have had challenging times. I actually read posts of yours this weekend because I was trying to use the new search feature to locate a post I started last winter regarding a vacation location. I was hoping you were doing well as I came across some of your old posts. I never did find my more recent one.

Hi Chucki!  Sorry for your rough patch, but I hope it is behind you now.  

Around this time of year here in Maine, I find myself humming "Boat Drinks" under my breath.  Frequently.  "I wanna go where it's WARM!" 

May spring rise up to meet you, and may your mud season be short. ;) 

No one can forget you. Things you posted here and there...your dh and his certifications....a maybe rabid dog...something about law enforcement...

Stick around!