Menu

Question about notifications

I think you can have notification in here.  Just scroll further down and you can specify (for the most part, what notifications you are wanting.)  However, there appears to be no way to uncheck the "email" option for content you are following.  So there are threads that I am following, but not actively participating in that generate at least 5 emails a day that I really don't need.  

1 hour ago, dirty ethel rackham said:

I think you can have notification in here.  Just scroll further down and you can specify (for the most part, what notifications you are wanting.)  However, there appears to be no way to uncheck the "email" option for content you are following.  So there are threads that I am following, but not actively participating in that generate at least 5 emails a day that I really don't need.  

Yes, it says the administrator has disabled the toggle switch for that option. As long as that's the case, I will not be following any threads here. Please consider changing that setting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dirty ethel rackham said:

13 minutes ago, Cosmos said:

Yes, it says the administrator has disabled the toggle switch for that option. As long as that's the case, I will not be following any threads here. Please consider changing that setting.

Right. I'm trying to follow threads by only getting notifications here and that option isn't available. If I want to follow a thread I have to get email notifications. Nope. I'm not going there. Unfortunately that means I might miss when people respond to the book a week threads, but I refuse to accept email notifications (I have the same set up elsewhere such as Facebook and Goodreads).