Menu

New forum log in problem....

The new forum has changed my user name to my email address and will not recognize my former user name for logging in.  All of my former posts are now identified by my email address as well.  Is there a way to get my user name back?  I would prefer for my email address not to be my user name.  

Thanks!

For the original poster (I don't want to identify you by your email address), I am changing your username to "Lynn" for now. I will be able to change it again as soon as you let me know what you'd like it to be, but I want to get personal information off of your username ASAP!

WrightFamily1, I updated your username temporarily. "Lynn" was already in use. You can either reply to this thread with the username you want and I will update it for you, or you can follow the instructions on the support page to update it at your leisure. 

2 minutes ago, Melissa Moore said:

WrightFamily1, I updated your username temporarily. "Lynn" was already in use. You can either reply to this thread with the username you want and I will update it for you, or you can follow the instructions on the support page to update it at your leisure. 

Can't find support page?

11 minutes ago, Melissa Moore said:

For the original poster (I don't want to identify you by your email address), I am changing your username to "Lynn" for now. I will be able to change it again as soon as you let me know what you'd like it to be, but I want to get personal information off of your username ASAP!

Thanks so much.  My user name is Another Lynn.  

4 minutes ago, mgardner_cn said:

Support page was in the email sent before the blackout. Hopefully this works...I'm not very tech savvy.

Thank you, I see it there, but I wonder how to find it from within the forums?  

No instructions about user names yet, fyi, I"m sure they are still working on it.

3 minutes ago, phoebesmith171 said:

Can I have my old username back, please? My name is Phoebe.

Hi Phoebe, 

It looks like the username "Phoebe" has been duplicated during the merge, and the forums require unique user names. I've updated you to "Phoebe1" and will investigate how to get you your original username back!