Menu

THE NEW FORUMS ARE LIVE!! But be aware...

...that it will take several more days for the search feature to be up to speed. There is just so much information on this site that needs indexing (over 20GB!) that it's taking the software a long time to get it all done. We thought you'd rather have the forums back with partial search than not back at all.

A few other features may also take some time to fully function. But we're getting there.

So, welcome back, and pardon our dust.=

SWB

10 minutes ago, Melissa Moore said:

Support page: https://support.welltrainedmind.com/hc/en-us/categories/115002017068-Forums

I can also update usernames as needed.

Thanks. I guess the problem is that I was using the same email address for both the site and the forums, but different usernames for each one? But I don't see that particular issue addressed on the help page only different emails/passwords.

There's a tab for Display Name under Account Settings, but it just takes me back to the Dashboard. 

I am having a similar problem. I was using a different email and username for the site and forums.

It won't let me log into the forum without going through the site. Which will only accept my site email. I cannot use my old profile because it claims that it is already used by (ME). So Melissa in Australia and Still Melissa in Australia are the same me. I do not know how to rectify this problem