Menu

What's with the ads?

Patty Joanna

BLACKOUT GROUP HUG!!!

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  and more.

• Like 5

Been gone all day at a workshop and even though I'm exhausted, I wanted to get on for a bit one last time until next week.

• Like 2

Ummm, Shelly Winters died saving that man, IIRC...

Well, I mean she pretty much had to talk herself up to take the plunge, iykwim. Hopefully I'll make it out on the other side.

• Like 1

So...for those of us who will be in the throws of Holy Week maybe SWB had a plan to help keep us focused. :D

• Like 3

((((Hugs to all))))

Dh will miss poking fun at all my hive news. (He thinks I’m such a nerd.) I’ll have withdrawals, but hopefully will be able to report back that we found a good house!

• Like 1

I am actually feeling some anxiety.  I am in the home stretch of homeschooling (5 more years) and I just don't think I could do it without you guys if something goes horribly wrong.  I live here in San Jose, IRL with a group of friends that I go to church with and talk to; I even have a big extended family that I talk to, but you guys are my people :)  

OK.  Deep breaths.  I will try to not have any crises, eat anything questionable, buy any major appliances or curriculum until next week.

Amber in SJ

• Like 4

40mins more to midnight EST but it’s only 9pm PST. What am I going to do besides nag my kids to bed and hopefully get them asleep by midnight for Friday evening entertainment :lol:

See you on the other side. Anyone know what time (and what time zone) The Blackout will begin?

Midnight. Presumably EST since they are in VA.
  • Like 1

(I'm getting sleepy...)

This time next week we'll all be back here exchanging last minute Easter menus and recipes.

Take care, my friends!!!

:grouphug:

See you on the other side. Anyone know what time (and what time zone) The Blackout will begin?

On the ITT they're saying midnight EST.

• Like 2

On the ITT they're saying midnight EST.

Oooh, the countdown has begun!

• Like 1

AHHH 20 minutes! Why do I feel like I'm being put under for surgery?? Hoping to wake up on Wednesday and this WTM world still exists. :)

Edited by stephensgirls
  • Like 1

IMMA GET SO MUCH DONE YOU GUYS!!!!  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  Let the productivity begin!

• Like 2

What else can I compulsively click on for a week?

Indeed. I don’t post often but I read...too often if I’m honest. I guess I’ll have to actually plan school for next year instead of spending all my time on here “researchingâ€.

• Like 2

14 minutes! I’ll miss you guys. Even though I don’t post all the time, I read daily (multiple times per day, that is). Big group hug to you all!!!

• Like 1

I plan to spend this week away from all of you finishing my book. I imagine it'll be easy since the boards are my number one distraction

• Like 1