Menu

What's with the ads?

happi duck

I am so sad...

I lost one sister to pancreatic cancer 15 months ago.

My other sister just had biopsies done today and though the results aren't back the surgeon is positive it's pancreatic cancer.

I'm so sad. I'm not sure the point of this post. Thanks for "listening" Hive.

(It's probably the brca 1 mutation. My late sister had it, my sister who is ill now didn't have the test, I had the test and don't have that mutation)

Wow, I am so sorry! I am hoping and praying that the surgeon is mistaken, and if not, that it is caught early enough to be successfully treated. What an awful thing for your family to go through.

I completely understand your feeling .My dad died of cancer, and now my brother has an the same type - a not-good one.  The bright spot is, their treatments are going quite differently and my brother is much less weak and miserable than my father was at this point - his quality of life is good.  With cancer, you can't say what the future holds, good or bad, but you can always hope. I hope this story is brighter than your family's worst fears.

• Like 5

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

I am so very sorry, for your not-so-long-ago loss, and for this news about your sister now. 

I cannot even begin to imagine how hard that must be to hear. 

I’m so sorry. I can’t imagine the devastation of losing a sister, then having another face the same diagnosis. (((Hugs)))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no!!! I am so sorry that I don’t even know what to say. :crying:

I hope the doctor is wrong. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Wow that is really horrible. I am so sorry you are going through that. I know pancreatic cancer is not good but I hope somehow it was caught early enough and she beats the odds.

Cancer sucks. (My dad is currently battling pancreatic cancer. I hope, hope, hope that another sister of yours is not walking this same road.)

I am so sorry.

Oh happi, I'm so so sorry. I hope they are catching it early. So much has changed in cancer therapies in the last 5 years. It's really mind blowing how fast they are coming up with new technologies and approaches. It really is. Please be hopeful. I will be praying for you and your family. 

Many many hugs. 

:grouphug:

• Like 1