Menu

I am so sad...

happi duck

I lost one sister to pancreatic cancer 15 months ago.

My other sister just had biopsies done today and though the results aren't back the surgeon is positive it's pancreatic cancer.

I'm so sad. I'm not sure the point of this post. Thanks for "listening" Hive.

(It's probably the brca 1 mutation. My late sister had it, my sister who is ill now didn't have the test, I had the test and don't have that mutation)

I completely understand your feeling .My dad died of cancer, and now my brother has an the same type - a not-good one.  The bright spot is, their treatments are going quite differently and my brother is much less weak and miserable than my father was at this point - his quality of life is good.  With cancer, you can't say what the future holds, good or bad, but you can always hope. I hope this story is brighter than your family's worst fears.

• Like 5

Oh wow, I'm so very sorry.   :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:   I always have hope that just around the corner is the cure for cancer.  I keep hearing about the new discoveries being made in understanding it better.  I am hoping for the best possible outcome for your sister!