Menu

Today is brought to you by the letter.............

T

for tantrums.  

Oh, the endless tantrums bombarding me from all directions.

At this point I have just given up and I'm letting everyone throw their fits safely in their rooms until either they run out of steam or DH gets home, whichever comes first.

• Like 2

R for Rome (ancient rome, to be precise)

DS has never really been soooo interested in a topic to want to act it out + watch videos about it + go to the library and get books on the topic. 

Today he was a Roman general. Or Emperor Augustus? Or a mix of a bunch of people. I haven't taught ancient rome to him in a while, but he was wearing a wonder woman cape (along with other, more soldiery things) and wants me to make him a plain red cape so he can go out in public with it. He's gonna have to wait a while, 'cause I don't have any red fabric. 

• Like 2

C for creative. I've got 2 kids working on blogs, I'm writing a book and working on my own blog. Aside from making food and cleaning these things take up our days. Well that and keeping up with the youngest 3

• Like 1

B for Busy. Very.

Preparing for 3 kids to go out of state with their youth group during spring break. They'll be working (community service) for 3 days and, then, will spend one day at Magic Mountain. So excited for them to have this special time!

• Like 1

D for Depressing ....   went clothes shopping.    :ack2:

I didn't  "like" this, but wanted you to know I feel your pain. 

I for itchy.  I have some weird virus that is causing traveling areas of itchy rashes.  One clears up only to have it appear in another area.  At least the fever is gone and I am starting to feel much better.  Hopefully the rashes/itching will stop very soon.

So sorry you guys are suffering! Hope it passes soon!!

• Like 1