Menu

What's with the ads?

Heartwood

Today is brought to you by the letter.............

C

for chocolate :)  . It's just one of those days where it's needed. 

What about you? What letter is dominating your life today? 

• Like 9

T

for tantrums.  

Oh, the endless tantrums bombarding me from all directions.

At this point I have just given up and I'm letting everyone throw their fits safely in their rooms until either they run out of steam or DH gets home, whichever comes first.

• Like 2

C

Cranky kids (especially DS13)

Coughing (all of us are sick)

L

Laundry (blankets and bedsheets)

• Like 1

U

Undecided. I have wee patches of free time amidst the busy schedule for the next couple of days and keep vascillating about what to try to get done. I'm afraid Monday will find me with things...

Unaccomplished

• Like 1

R for Rome (ancient rome, to be precise)

DS has never really been soooo interested in a topic to want to act it out + watch videos about it + go to the library and get books on the topic. 

Today he was a Roman general. Or Emperor Augustus? Or a mix of a bunch of people. I haven't taught ancient rome to him in a while, but he was wearing a wonder woman cape (along with other, more soldiery things) and wants me to make him a plain red cape so he can go out in public with it. He's gonna have to wait a while, 'cause I don't have any red fabric. 

• Like 2

I for itchy.  I have some weird virus that is causing traveling areas of itchy rashes.  One clears up only to have it appear in another area.  At least the fever is gone and I am starting to feel much better.  Hopefully the rashes/itching will stop very soon.

C for creative. I've got 2 kids working on blogs, I'm writing a book and working on my own blog. Aside from making food and cleaning these things take up our days. Well that and keeping up with the youngest 3

• Like 1

L for laughter. My kids are behind me watching some dumb cartoon and laughing. I am so lucky --- also letter L.

• Like 2

S for sneezing! I finally caught whatever cold/flu thing the kids and my dh had last week. Son 1 ended up with bronchitis. 

B for Busy. Very.

Preparing for 3 kids to go out of state with their youth group during spring break. They'll be working (community service) for 3 days and, then, will spend one day at Magic Mountain. So excited for them to have this special time!

• Like 1

D for Depressing ....   went clothes shopping.    :ack2:

I didn't  "like" this, but wanted you to know I feel your pain. 

I for itchy.  I have some weird virus that is causing traveling areas of itchy rashes.  One clears up only to have it appear in another area.  At least the fever is gone and I am starting to feel much better.  Hopefully the rashes/itching will stop very soon.

So sorry you guys are suffering! Hope it passes soon!!

• Like 1

W for windy today! We're all going to end up in Kansas! If you see an old lady in a dress, hanging on to lambs in little camo coats, you've seen me go by!

• Like 1