Menu

WTM shut down from March 24th to March 28th?!?!?

mlktwins

Huh. I hope they'll post it here for those not on facebook. I'm there so i would have seen it eventually but we have a lot of members who don't do fb.

They did.  On the General Education Board.  Someone just posted the link in this thread :-)

• Like 1

I better put some things on hold at the library to carry me through. Maybe start something like a latch-hook version of the Bayeaux Tapestry to keep my hands busy and stop the obsessive clicking. What if they run into "technical difficulties"??!!??

I wonder if they could broadcast the old-time off-air snow while the site is down, haha

• Like 1

I thought they did that last week?  My WTM didn't work at all for several days on laptop nor phone.  Then it worked on my phone, but still about 3 more days of not working on my laptop.  I tried different servers and it didn't work at all.

I better put some things on hold at the library to carry me through. Maybe start something like a latch-hook version of the Bayeaux Tapestry to keep my hands busy and stop the obsessive clicking. What if they run into "technical difficulties"??!!??

I wonder if they could broadcast the old-time off-air snow while the site is down, haha

I've been occasionally getting a picture of a manatee with some type of error message.

• Like 1

I have started to have ideas about next year.  What if I research middle/ high school Bio & I come across a curriculum I have never heard of before?  How will I know if it is any good?  

I have been homeschooling for 15 years and WTM & the boards gave me the courage to do it.  

Amber in SJ

• Like 3

Aww, guys, hang in there.

We've been needing to do this for a LONG time but we've been delaying just because...we didn't want to stress you out. But pretty soon this software will not function at ALL if we don't bite the bullet.

The length of time is necessary because we want to transfer EVERYTHING over--archives, classifieds, messages, everything. 

You would not BELIEVE how much stuff is on this site.

See my post above--you can still stay in touch on Instagram, or Twitter, or (dare I say it) Facebook during the upgrade.

I'm making my to do list now. Taxes. Correct schoolwork. Get a head start on next year's printing & scheduling.

That's it. I can't stay home. I'm going away. 

(I am going away anyways. Busy times visiting family and friends out of the area.)

:iagree: And, then, this.

And maybe give the Iowa Tests (ITBS) to one of my kids. And go shopping. And go to a movie. And read a few books. And listen to a podcast.

I'm NOT cleaning my house.  :smash:

• Like 2

The length of time is necessary because we want to transfer EVERYTHING over--archives, classifieds, messages, everything. 

You would not BELIEVE how much stuff is on this site.

Um. I think we would.

:leaving:  :leaving:  :leaving:  :leaving:  :leaving:  :leaving:  :leaving:  :leaving: