Menu

What's with the ads?

Alicia64

Where do you buy soft, pretty tee shirts?

All links welcome!

My tee shirt drawer is practically empty -- and the warm weather is descending.

What is your favorite store for soft, pretty tees? I like the kind that hug your body to some degree -- I think they call it form fitting.

I'd been buying tees at Target, but they don't hold up at all. (But they make great sleep tee shirts.)

I'm open to Banana Republic, White House Black Market, Garnet Hill etc.

Any suggestions would be great!

Alley

Gap T-shirt’s last the longest for me. I’m simple & just like plain colors or small stripes though. Not super pretty, but soft and comfortable.

I've been very happy with Lands End T-Shirts. My Gap and Old Navy ones shrink throughout the summer and by the end barely reach my waistband, and that's with hang drying. 

https://www.landsend.com/shop/womens-knit-tops-tees-t-shirts/-/N-fxs?cm_re=lec-_-global-_-glbnv-women-_-20160316-_-txt&

I like the shaped layering ones - the v-necks or scoop neck. If you time it right, they regularly have 40% off sales as well. 

• Like 3

I love Ralph Lauren t shirts.  They are super soft.  I usually buy them at the factory outlet for like 50% off retail.  They come in a million colors and layer really well.

• Like 1

Talbots and Land's End t-shirts are great - both are soft and durable, Land's End is probably a bit more durable, Talbots' is probably a bit softer. 

I like both of these. I usually go for simple graphic tees over solids though, so ymmv. I just bought the Life is Good tee and I really like it. The cool tees are mixed cotton/poly so I think they hang better than the 100% cotton crusher tees.

https://m.kohls.com/product/prd-3255595/womens-sonoma-goods-for-life-graphic-crewneck-tee.jsp?prdPV=8&userPFM=womens%20sonoma%20goods%20for%20life

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073ZJZLBK/ref=mp_s_a_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1521233695&sr=8-8&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=life%2Bis%2Bgood%2Bwomens%2Btshirts%2Bsun&dpPl=1&dpID=41ZTQXj2niL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

I love Lands End tee shirts; they're soft, well made, and last FOREVER. Seriously, I have never thrown out a Lands End tee shirt unless it was torn or stained, they do not fade, pill, or lose their shape no matter how many times they're washed.  :thumbup1:

• Like 1

Life is Good. I live in their t-shirts. Love their long sleeved t-shirts and sweatshirts for winter as well.

• Like 1