Menu

Any belly dancers here?

Google "belly dancing for physical therapy" and see what turns up.

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=belly+dancing+for+physical+therapy&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

There should be some advice within those pages. Also google "belly dance instruction + your state/city" and see if that turns up something there.

I know someone personally who does this for a living and she is GOOD. But I haven't the money to pay her. It's also a way to lose weight quickly. :)

the Neena and Veena "Discover Bellydance" ones. FWIW, I started out with these, used them a bit, thought I was getting nowhere and signed up for a class. When I went to class I was pleasantly surprised at how much I DID know and it made it so easy to follow along in that faster-paced setting.

I agree - it's totally fun. I should get back to it sometime.

And, it's not very graceful when it does so! :rolleyes:

This page will at least give you some titles to scope out. Sorry I can't make a more personal recommendation. I have several friends who enjoy belly dancing, and I'm always impressed by how beautiful they look - often "the rounder" the better. So, consider my post a simple encouragment to keep on with your pursuit. It's a good one!

Have fun!

Doran

And, it's not very graceful when it does so! :rolleyes:

This page will at least give you some titles to scope out. Sorry I can't make a more personal recommendation. I have several friends who enjoy belly dancing, and I'm always impressed by how beautiful they look - often "the rounder" the better. So, consider my post a simple encouragment to keep on with your pursuit. It's a good one!

Have fun!

Doran

Hilarious! Mind does that too unfortunately.:(