Menu

What's with the ads?

swimmermom3

Thoughts and prayers, please

:grouphug:   I am so sorry for you loss.  Praying for you and your family, your parents, your BIL, and her children.  God be with you in this painful time and during those potholes of grief that arise from time to time when the acute pain has eased some.  

I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and the family as you get through this part of it; it is so hard and hurts so much.

Thank you for reminding us to reach out to our loved ones.  :grouphug:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Wishing comfort to you, your family, and all those who are mourning.

There are many hard aspects to this stage of life, but losing a sibling doesn't feel as if it supposed to be one of them....

I am glad you were able to be there and that it went as smoothly and peacefully as possible.... but, oh, love, I'm so sorry this is the path you've had to walk.

If you ever feel like sharing memories or stories or just getting some virtual hugs, I know I am not alone in saying I would love to hear more about your sister.. and sit with you in your grieving and share whatever emotions those moments bring.

(((Lisa)))

• Like 5

Oh, Lisa  :( I am so sorry.  This has to be a punch in the gut.  I just can't imagine.  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  Lisa and family  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:

So very sorry.  :crying:

It is good you and family could be with her. A small consolation, though.

I keep thinking of you, your sister’s children and husband, your parents and how your lives have changed so quickly. All of you will definitely be kept in my thoughts and prayers. ((((( )))))

I'm so very very sorry. Your sister was well loved, and there are people who will carry her memory forward. Not enough, and not the same, but it's good and wonderful that she made such an impact and had you and her DH and children to remember her. Love and hugs.