Menu

Ktgrok books

Lorien

I’m interested in trying one of Katie’s books. For those who’ve read them....which is the best one to start with? Doesn’t have to be the first one written.

That’s all. 😄

Edited by Lorien
  • Like 3

What’s the name of her books?

I believe I have the first one.  It's called The Puppy Proposal by Katie Meyer.  They're Harlequin romances.

I found a list of them:

The Puppy Proposal (Paradise Animal Clinic #1) 
A Valentine for the Veterinarian (Paradise Animal Clinic #2) 
Do You Take This Daddy? (Paradise Animal Clinic #3) 

A Wedding Worth Waiting For (Proposals in Paradise #1) 

And the new one looks like it's The Groom's Little Girls
Edited by Garga
  • Like 1

Aww :)

The Puppy Proposal is the first one, but it is hard to find in print now I think. Still available in e-book. If you want print and can't find it let me know, I might have one of the UK versions I could send you..I may have some left. 

Various characters do reappear, but the plots stand on their own, if that makes sense. So if one plot in particular stands out, just pick that one. I think my favorite is Do You Take This Daddy, but only because it's based on a Dierks Bentley song, and for some reason that cracks me up. Second favorite is The Groom's Little Girls because I got to touch on some more serious stuff in it. 

• Like 7

Oh, and if your library has overdrive, they are there! (I know I'm probably supposed to be pushing sales, not library borrowing, lol, but if you don't tell my agent, I won't tell her)

Apparently there must be different groupings on overdrive.  When I tried to search for you, they said they didn't have any of your books available but proceeds to show me all the book covers o "recommend" o my library to buy.