Menu

Protein Synthesis: an epic on the cellular level

GailV

This is amazing, in so many ways.  

(Easier to follow what's going on if you've studied protein synthesis.  And also know Jabberwocky.  And lived through the 70s.)

Edited to add:  The party really starts at about 3:15.  The first 3 minutes is an explanation of what you're about to see (including what the heck those puffs of smoke are about)

Edited by GailV
  • Like 2

Okay, that made me laugh so hard, and I shared it on my facebook!  I can't believe I have never seen that gem before!  What makes it even better is that Jabberwocky is one of the poems my younger kids memorized for their memory work this year, lol.  Ahh, the 70's, captured by such high fidelity video, and accompanied by such classic music!   :rofl:

• Like 2

Wish it could be redone with better video quality. AND that it would be redone near me. Thanks for posting

I really hope these people can have a reunion tour, or something.  Could someone find some of them and interview them?  What was it like to be in this?  SO MANY QUESTIONS!

• Like 1