Menu

What's with the ads?

nature girl

XPost: Have any of you tried a JAM subscription?

Have you done JAM's 14 day free trial? You can do anything on their website and as much as you like.

This is their FAQ about the free trial.

When you create an account, you'll start with a free 14-day trial period so you can ensure it’ll be a great fit for your kids before being charged. We hope your kids love it. If the course isn’t a perfect fit, just let us know and we’ll gladly switch your Jammer into another course at no cost. We’ll send you an email 48 hours before your trial ends as a friendly reminder.  

• Like 1

I have looked at it. Since the offer is good until 28/2 maybe I will sign up for the free trial now and decide later.

• Like 1

Have used it a while ago.... it was awesome... but they removed the ipad app... and hence we had to cancel. Will get back in now

• Like 1

I do think I'll try the free trial, then sign up if DD likes it and wants to continue. It's inexpensive enough with the discount, I guess, and I feel more comfortable hearing firsthand impressions, so thank you!

I just signed both my boys up! When they first started JAM, I think the courses were like +$100 each! This is much more affordable.