Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

Everyone,

I am looking for a list of Online AP Classes.  I reviewed the Master List of Online Classes but did not see a section for AP classes.

Does anyone know if such a thread exists?  I searched and did not find one (but 'AP' is short and hard to search).

If there is not already a thread - can you post the 'school's that offer AP classes?

Online AP Classes are Offered Through:

• PA Homeschoolers
  • Memoria Press
  • Athena Academy

most of the threads are about specific subjects such as History or Calculus

Do you plan on starting next "fall"?

Mark

Online AP classes are offered through:

The Potter's School(TPS)

HSLDA Academy

Debra Bell's AIM Academy

Derek Owens AP Calculus AB https://www.derekowens.com/course_info_calculus.php

Blue Tent AP English Lang & English Lit https://www.bluetentonline.com/

WTMA US History (says it will prepare students for the AP exam, but I don't think it's officially listed as an "AP" class)  http://www.wtmacademy.com/courses/classes/advanced-us-history/

Edited by hopskipjump

I strongly recommend Pennsylvania Homeschoolers for AP classes. This is the only company we used and are so pleased that we're not looking elsewhere. They are reasonably priced, have no registration fees, and exceptionally good instructors.

• Like 1

I strongly recommend Pennsylvania Homeschoolers for AP classes. This is the only company we used and are so pleased that we're not looking elsewhere. They are reasonably priced, have no registration fees, and exceptionally good instructors.

We’ve had a great experience as well. I feel we got far more than we paid for.

NDCDE (North Dakota Center For Distance Education)

BJU

APEX (Aplex Learning Virtual School) has a ton of AP courses offered

And if you are doing your own AP Biology syllabus for approval, I highly recommend Thinkwell's "Biology Compatible with AP" course.  Mr. Pink Shirt (not his real name) is a great teacher.