Menu

Flylady support thread for Monday, February 12...

3 ladybugs

Hello Flyminds! 

Welcome to the Flylady support thread. To find out what Flylady is: http://www.flylady.net/ You can also find people on YouTube if you search for it.

We have completed the baby steps found here: http://forums.welltr...nday-october-1/ and here

We have also completed a Building a Control Journal series found here: http://forums.welltr...-16-tue-oct-24/

If you would like to share your small accomplishments on instagram, please do so at #wtmflylady

Advanced Flylady: 

This week the Flylady is focused on Zone 3 - Main Bathroom and 1 other room

Monday - Weekly home blessing - Our mission today is to wipe down cabinets!

Weekly home blessing is spending 10 minutes doing each of these:

• Vacuuming

• Dusting

• quick mop

• polish mirrors and door handles

• purge magazines and catalogs

• change all sheets

• empty trash.

Today's Mission (We only have missions Monday through Friday): This week we will be in zone 3, the Main Bathroom and another room. For today let's stay in the Bathroom only. The mission today is to wash the shower door or shower curtain. If your shower curtain is plastic and you can afford to replace it, put that on your list to pick up Thursday. If you can not afford just clean it the best you can with some cleaner and a rag.

Fly Kids Mission (We only have missions Monday through Friday): Today I want you to open up the doors of your closet and check to see if you have any clothes that have fallen off of the hangers and have become jumbled up on the floor of the closet.

Set a timer or ask Mom or Dad to set a timer for 5 minutes and see how much you can hang back up. If you can't reach the rod to hang these things back up, ask Mom or Dad to give you some hangers, you then hang the clothes on the hangers, then ask for help to hang them up. If you need to set the timer again, then do so for another 5 minutes. If you find some things that no longer fit or you do not use, put those in a bag and give them to a parent to bless someone else with.

If you are new to Flylady, please join at any time. There is no better time then now to learn to keep your house clean the easy way! 
  • Like 1

I just remembered why my chore lists show different in zone 3 on my FlyLadyPlus App. When I got the App, I edited the routines to what I do in my own home. So don't worry about what I posted yesterday. Haha!

Zone cleaning: hall bathroom

--Sweep and mop

Zone cleaning: laundry room

--Wipe tops of washer and  dryer

--Clean under the washer lid

-Vacuum under appliances

Daily routine

Afternoon routine

Daily:

--Swiffer living room

--My bathroom tidy

--Wash my bedding

Extra:

--Take dog to get his nails trimmed

--Grocery store run

--Doctor's appointment

--Walk on treadmill

ETA 1: Boy am I so not motivated to do anything today, but I made myself get up and get out and about. I have an appointment in an hour and I plan on coming home and eating lunch, finishing my chores, and getting on the treadmill. Wish me luck!

Edited by Night Elf