Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
SparklyUnicorn

What's for dinner? 2-9-2018

Papa John’s...which is what we have almost every Friday. :)

ETA: Well, we’re really shaking things up tonight and getting Pizza Hut instead. 😂

Edited by mmasc
  • Like 1

Every one is going to my in laws to eat except me. I will have a quiet house and a box of Mac and cheese or something equally easy while working on my homeschool plans.

• Like 1

Not very exciting - lentils, rice and onions fried up with olive oil and balsamic, served with nann bread and salad.

• Like 2

Tonight is steak with a ginger sauce, rice, and a bok choy/mushroom side where they're cooked together with shallots and a chili pepper.

Junk food night. DH and the kids are having queso with chips (leftover from Tuesday), taquitos, potato skins, and pizza.

I'll just be having Zantac. Again.

• Like 1

My husband has his weekly RPG group here, and they will be camped out in the dining room all evening while I hang out in my office/craft room/cave with the dog and assorted knitting/crochet projects. They will likely order pizza or grab some other kind of take-out at some point during the evening. I have been craving Indian food and so put some basmati in the rice cooker earlier. When I get around to it, I'll venture out to the kitchen to heat up a package of either chana masala or lentil something and maybe fry a couple of papadam. It won't be great, but it will be food.

Chicken Parmesan on top of spaghetti, ds made focaccia, and I found a single layer of chocolate cake in the freezer and made chocolate icing to go on it. We're watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics tonight so we're splurging. 

• Like 1

Make your own sandwich night with Ruffles sour cream and cheddar chips and an apple salad (diced apples in vanilla yogurt and cinnamon). Some of those sandwiches might be hot dogs.

• Like 1

Continuing my theme of not really cooking, it was pizza. And frozen ;)

I bet my family can't wait for tomorrow's dinner!

• Like 2