Menu

Hugh Jackman and The Greatest Showman

sheryl

LOVE it!  I've seen it twice and will try to see it again on the big screen before it comes out on DVD.

I took my 13 year old son (who is not that into musicals) and he really enjoyed it!  He wrote a brief review for school.  I bought the soundtrack and he and I can belt out some wicked "The Greatest Show" and "This Is Me".  I don't mean to brag, but I am certain Broadway will come calling one of these days.   :coolgleamA:

• Like 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZSVf-yD7N8

I don't know how to get a link on the site like you all do but maybe this will work?!???

This is an hysterical skit of Broadway excerpts performed by James Corden and his guests "Huge" Jackman (ROTFL), Zac and Zendaya along with "supporting" cast.

LOL!

Who else likes this?  DH and DD watched this with me today.  Almost 12 minutes.

Edited by sheryl
  • Like 3

I've watched this twice and bought the soundtrack...definitely something addictive about it.   :laugh:  Definitely agree that you have to suspend reality...I looked up the bare bones on Barnum afterwards and snorted a little at how far off the story was, but...whatcha gonna do.

My favorite scene (not necessarily favorite song; I like them all quite a bit) was the ropes dance for "Rewrite the Stars". That was amazing!

Did nobody like Hugh Jackman in Kate and Leopold? That was the first time I "met" him and...you know. Swoon.  :-D

Edited by Kjirstyn
  • Like 4