Menu

WTMA US Government and Economics

Good morning. I realize this course is relatively new (?started 2016). We are interested in it for my 10th grader and I would love to hear more experiences if anyone here has taken it. The one review I saw  when searching the archives said it is an easy course. Too easy for 10th grade? There are some other online schools that offer it but I like WTMA's approach with assignments stated clearly and grading that we can see and understand.

I don't think DD is ready for AP classes in these subjects yet. I know about Julia Reed's Government class at PA Homeschoolers but that would likely be too difficult if this is her first exposure to these subjects. Am I thinking correctly. All these class decisions in February while trying to stay on track for this year are making my head spin.  :confused1:

Regards, Ann. 

I don't have a review but hope it works in the schedule for my 10th grader because it is the plan. My ds has had classes with the teacher that has taught in the past, Mr. Caro. My ds loves Mr. Caro and thinks he is funny and interesting.

It is possible the course is on the easier side but that is okay with us. DS is more of a STEM kid and I don't mind if this course is a lighter one.

I realize that isn't helpful but thought I'd give you a bump. I hope the class works out and that Mr. Caro is the instructor. I think my ds would take Ditch Digging 101 if Mr. Caro taught it!

Anxiously anticipating the WTMA schedule here.

• Like 2