Menu

REI shoes and returns?

KungFuPanda

I need to replace my beloved Land’s End All Weather Mocs that I’ve beennwearing for over a decade (and will continue to use as yard-work shoes). REI has Merrils on sale. It’s free to ship them to the store. I’m just not sure about the size. Would it be bad to ship two pair to the store and return one or both there if they don’t work? I don’t generally buy shoes online because I like to try them on and hate mailing things if there’s a return. Will they hate me? Let me do it?

I need to replace my beloved Land’s End All Weather Mocs that I’ve beennwearing for over a decade (and will continue to use as yard-work shoes). REI has Merrils on sale. It’s free to ship them to the store. I’m just not sure about the size. Would it be bad to ship two pair to the store and return one or both there if they don’t work? I don’t generally buy shoes online because I like to try them on and hate mailing things if there’s a return. Will they hate me? Let me do it?

I love my Merrell Jungle Mocs.  Luckily I was able to buy the first pair in store and then I just get the same size over and over. For me, they ended up being the same size I wear in most of the shoes I wear. (8 US)

Edited by vonfirmath

FWIW, I thought I saw that Lands End had brought back the all-weather moc.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

They did what? I used to be able to call and talk to a person at Land’s End. I’d heard the shoes weren’t the same after Sears took over and I do not like Sears’ customer service orvthe interest rate on their store card. I don’t even HAVE a Sears card and their rate offends me.