Menu

What's with the ads?

PrincessMommy

Cannot get into the Chat board

If I click on "Chat" I get a 404 Error.  It's been happening since last night.  I can get to individual posts by clicking on notifications.  I can go to all the other sub-forums except Chat.  

If I'm on an individual thread within Chat (via Notifications or "View New Content") and I click "Go back to Chat" then I get the same error.  

I tried turning off my computer, and reloading the browser hoping it was some kind of glitch on my end.  

Help!

So far, I have:

Rebooted the computer.

Deleted my cache

Deleted all cookies from the WellTrained Mind site

All on Chrome and none of them work.  It takes me to a 404 Error with this website: http://www.mywifiext.net/welcome.htm  instead of "Welltrainedmind.com"

This has worked:

Opening up an incognito window in Chrome

Using Firefox.

That sounds so weird!

I see you have tried using a different browser. Do you have another device you can try? Such as a different computer or a phone. That might help to pinpoint where the problem is.

FYI, there is nothing wrong with the site. It's working fine for me.

• Like 1

That sounds so weird!

I see you have tried using a different browser. Do you have another device you can try? Such as a different computer or a phone. That might help to pinpoint where the problem is.

FYI, there is nothing wrong with the site. It's working fine for me.

Yes, I forgot to add that one.  We tried it on another computer and Chat worked fine.  That's when we started deleting cookies. We're thinking it's got to be something with this computer and Chrome.