Menu

Deleted main post. Thank you.

Riverland

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious girl and I'm thankful that you have assurance that she is in Heaven now. :grouphug: :grouphug:

It would be so understandable for you to feel the need to delete your original post. Can I suggest that you print it out before doing so? You can file it away and never read it, but in the future, you may be thankful to have a copy of such a heartfelt remembrance of her time with you.

• Like 9

:grouphug:  You did not fail her. By what you wrote, I can tell you poured a lot of life into hers. She was so very blessed to be in your family. Sounds like everyone in your family was a blessing to her and vice versa. Grieve now. It really is okay. Your heart has been torn to pieces, we get that. Grieve. It's not going to be an easy path. And you're right, she is in a much better place now. Find joy in that. And know that she loves you and smiles over you, even now.

I agree with the above. I am so, so sorry for your loss.

I am so very sorry. What a beautiful, moving tribute to such a precious soul. You most emphatically did NOT fail your daughter. You blessed her and she you.

Thank you for sharing your daughter with us. I bid you and your family peace through your grief.

(((NotEnoughTime)))

• Like 2

I am so sorry for your loss.

It is clear to us that you did not fail her. You do not have a crystal ball to foretell the future. There is no way you could have known what would happen.

It is obvious that she was well-loved by her family and she must have known that. She had a life filled with the love and support and care of her family.

This is unbearable.

• Like 4

Thank you for introducing us to your beautiful daughter.  You painted such a vivid picture of an amazing, determined, talented young woman. 

I am so very, very sorry that you are suffering this loss. 

It sounds like you were the very best family she could have had. 

My heart goes out to you. I am glad you have the comfort of knowing that she is in heaven. 

• Like 3

My heart just breaks for you and your family.  I pray for comfort and peace, this moment, and in all the future really hard moments to come.  If you ever feel like you can reach a place where this is possible, I'd love to see her artwork.  

ETA:  And I agree with previous posters that it wasn't your fault.  There are no crystal balls.  

Edited by dirty ethel rackham
  • Like 1