Menu

WHA just added a Student Service Fee.

Yikes! That means an extra $200 for us to pay in two days when registration opens. Maybe that is no big deal for some to do at the last minute, but we are on a tight budget and have to plan carefully. 

The new college advisor sounds great and I think our family will benefit from the services, but the short notice is tough.

• Like 1

Yep-I feel your pain. It looks like The Great Conversation classes are going up to $880😩. But, we have had such a positive experience this year, we are going from two to four classes for my son. It’s really worth every penny. Their teachers are top notch, and the technology is incredible. I believe they are offering an unparalleled education.

• Like 1

The new college advisor sounds great and I think our family will benefit from the services, but the short notice is tough.

See, I have two high schoolers and I wish we could opt out of the Houses system and college advisor emails (that are already annoying and I've only gotten one!). I don't see my rising senior using any of the extra services (and my younger dd isn't taking any online classes from WHA). So, it is a waste of $$$ for us.

If we register for a class, it'll be in the summer. That unforgiving refund policy is killer.

• Like 4