Menu

Beautiful Feet high school users

We are using the Modern History guide for HS - loved the book list. I do not plan on reading every book, for instance I think one book on the Holocaust is sufficient. There are other places we will skip since dd already read the books. The questions have led to some good discussions.

Also BF customer service is wonderful. Highly recommended.

It’s been awhile. I used it with Ds but not Dd. I made a weekly plan. Most weeks were one lesson per week. Some went over. I know that isn’t super helpful but it depends so much on reading speed and also how many projects or maps or questions there were for that lesson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I used several of their guides, with several kids. I put an ending date (in pencil), then figured halfway through, and then halfway through again. Not the most scientific method, but it worked. So halfway by Christmas, etc. And then I wrote in (again, in pencil) dates that stuff was due by. So, there'd be some readings, some questions to answer, some discussion, etc. One dd really didn't like it because I'd already done it with her supersonic reading sisters, and I had ALL these books to add in. Oops! But they were GOOD books! So, I found myself crossing stuff out (not erasing, as ds would read that many). We compromised on the BF list with just a FEW extras thrown in there. Bummer, she missed all this GOOD STUFF! Ah well, she's seems to be a functioning adult now.  :laugh:

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...