Menu

What's with the ads?

Paradox5

4th Grade Planning Thread

Too early for this? Of course not! It's never too early for planning. :)

My dd will be 4th grade this summer/fall. Here is what I have percolating for her:

UPDATED 18 APRIL

PLAN A:

Math-

either MiF or Saxon

Writing-

WWE 2-3 (1/2 way through WWE 2 now!)

Grammar-

MCT Island- she picked!

Spelling-

probably nothing as I am finding it utterly useless to try to directly teach this.

Literature Study- 

booklists

maybe MCT Mud series (never seen these, though)

History/Geog-

being re-thought

Science-

RS4K Focus On Elem series

Art-

Atelier Art 3-4 online (She just started 3 and loves it)

So what do you have planned?

{editing as I decide things.}

PLAN B:

I think I am on PLAN X by now. ?

• Like 2

I am still working on a plan, but I have some idea. I will be starting nursing school in August, so I am outsourcing a ton.

Math: AoPS Academy Pre-A

Literature: Online G3 Lightning Lit 7/8

Writing: Still deciding -- maybe WTMA Prep for Expository Writing, maybe CLRC (Language Arts I), maybe Schole (CAP Writing & Rhetoric series)

Grammar: MCT -- I think we may try the Literature level, depending on how far we get this year

Science: Athena's Story of Science 

History: The World in Ancient Times series from Oxford Univ Press -- depending on the schedule, we may use CLRC

Latin: Currently using a mix of Latin Prep and Lingua Latina at home, but thinking of outsourcing this to CLRC as well

French: Galore Park French and Duolingo at home

Hebrew: Shalom Ivrit and Duolingo at home

We are also still deciding if we add my younger DS to our homeschool (he will be kinder) or send him to public school

ETA: He will also do art, guitar, Spanish, and likely some programming through his charter school. We may add some kind of martial arts for PE next year.

Edited by SeaConquest

My baby is not so much a baby anymore... For 4th next year:

Math: Singapore (We recently started 4A, so probably 4B and 5A next year)

Grammar: MCT Voyage

Spelling: AAS (We are on 5, so probably 6 and 7)

Writing: Thinking of trying Imitation in Writing (if that doesn't work we have Killgallon and CAP)

Science: RSO Biology with Quark Chronicles

History: SOTW 1 with whatever I decide to add for her...

Latin: SSL 2

Art: Artistic Pursuits

Also, dance, theater, voice, volleyball, soccer, and lots of other random stuff we decide to throw in

DS8 will be in fourth next year.

This is our plan:

AOPS Pre-Algebra

Zaccaro's Real World Algebra

Xtramath

Copywork - Manuscript Spanish sentences and then translating in cursive

Typing.com

Assigned literature

- Either typed narration sentences (answering literary analysis questions) or occasionally using a Glencoe or Penguin lit guide.

Put That in Writing Level 1

Analytical Grammar

Caesar's English 1

AAS 4

Mr. Q Physical Science

Steve Spangler science kits

SOTW 3 with additional American History

Weekly Immersion Spanish class

Rosetta Stone

Duolingo

Spanish Easy Reader Series

Python

Microbit Programming

Anki Memorization:

Geography (locations of states, countries, famous landmarks; state abbreviations; capitals of states and countries), facts about great works of art, kitchen safety, musical notation, personal information (address, phone number, grandparents' full names, etc), poems, quotes, speeches, science (names of bones, classification of living things, eons of geological time), the presidents in order, Spanish vocab, spelling and grammar rules, literary elements, math basics (prime #'s up to 100, fraction and decimal equivalents, divisibility rules, geometry definitions, area and volume formulas, measurement conversions), etc.

Hoffman Academy Piano

Art class, Gym, Swimming

Wendy

Perfect timing for me.

Math: Beat Academy 4/5

English : WWE4 & Killgallon/spelling/FLL4 (2nd ½) & then?/vocab

World History: SOTW 4

American History: Story of the USA and supplements

Latin: BBoLL

Spanish: continue our daily, homegrown approach

German: if the family tutor is still available once a week plus supplements

Science: continue with BFSU and whatever supplements appeal

Art: local classes following interest

Piano and ballet

Now I need to go write this down so I remember...

Edited by SusanC

Math Mammoth/Horizons 4

Rod and Staff English 4, Spelling Workout D, Writing With Ease

Sonlight D, American history, related memory work

Apologia zoology

Ukulele

Spanish (something to follow GSWS) ... or else drop Spanish for Latin using BBLL1

Touch typing

Drawing, painting and stuff

We will be using:

Math:

Abeka math and Beast Academy 3

LA:

Abeka Grammar

WWE and then CAP Writing and Rhetoric Fable hopefully second semester

AAS

Pentime

Science:

RS4K geology and astronomy, I think.  

History:

SOTW 1 Ancients with other supplements

CAP Spanish

GGC Bible OT

Piano

Artistic Pursuits or outsourced art

Pre-logic: CAP Beginning Reasoning and Reading and Mindbenders

Hopefully some health/PE activities

Little DD will be 4th next fall. Not sure on a lot but we'll see:

Math: MM 4

Writing: We're working on some Evan-Moor workbooks right now, but we really to find something else for the long-term. She's finished WWE but isn't ready for WWS. *Sigh*

Science: Something for Biology, still deciding on this one. CK12? Might team her up with older sister 

History: HO3 with older sister

Spanish: Maybe SYRWTL Spanish? Or Homeschool Spanish Academy? 

Lit: Mensa excellence in reading 4-6th reading list

Geography: Not sure on this one. The kid loves workbooks

Spelling: Megawords

Vocab: Wordly Wise

Grammar: R&S5

​First Semester:

Finish Adventures in MFW which covers Bible, Science, History, Geography, and Art

Pentime Handwriting 4

The Good and the Beautiful Language Arts 3/ Finish PLL if not finished

Natural Speller levels 5/6

Rod and Staff Math 5

Second Semester:

BIBLE- Route 66 Bible Study with Apologia What we Believe series

BF Geography (?) or BF Classical Music (?) or something else including missionary biographies

Science (?)

Finish The Good and the Beautiful level 3 then,

Rod and Staff 4/5 Spelling (he does a an entire lesson every other day)

Rod and Staff Grammar (mostly orally with written work where most needed) 

Rod and Staff Math 6 (once he finishes 5)

[wonders whether to post in 3rd or 4th grade thread]

[sees 2nd and 4th poster in this thread list AOPS Pre-Algebra]

[slinks off to 3rd grade thread]

:leaving:

P.S. Is there a 3rd grade thread?

Edited by luuknam
  • Like 4

Both of our kids are accelerated in math. Pre-A is not the norm for 4th grade at all. Now, if you saw my kid's handwriting or ball skills, you'd see the dramatic asynchrony.

My rough plans so far:

cursive: Zaner-Bloser 4

spelling: Spelling Workout D

literature: WTM recommended book lists

writing: starting WWE 3 next week, so probably finishing WWE3 and maybe WWE4 if he needs more?

grammar: FLL4

history: SOTW4 

Latin: Little Latin Readers Primer C & Reader One

math: just starting BA4, so probably BA4 & 5 (with SM Extra Practice book as supplement)

science: a self-designed physics course with lots of library books and hands-on activities (DH is a physics professor)

History, science, and (some of) literature will be combined with DS5, who will be in 1st next year. I really like the idea of morning time for poetry, art, music, etc but it just isn't getting done here this year. Hoping maybe to try again next year when DS1 isn't so demanding on my attention...

Both of our kids are accelerated in math. Pre-A is not the norm for 4th grade at all. Now, if you saw my kid's handwriting or ball skills, you'd see the dramatic asynchrony.

:iagree: with SeaConquest.

My going-on-4th-grader is indeed working on AOPS pre-algebra, but yesterday he couldn't handle watching Clifford the Big Read Dog on PBS with his siblings because it was "too scary".  Almost nothing about him is age-appropriate, though if you averaged all the facets of his development you might end up with something in the neighborhood of his chronological age.

On good days I value his giftedness, but on rough days I would happily trade it for a kiddo who can get through a day without biting someone or writing on a wall with permanent marker.

Wendy

I am sort of rolling into 4th grade with my older son (9). He will likely "start" in the spring but homeschooling year round, and having a child with a late September birthday makes it so he is always sort of rolling. He never really fit with the school calendar year. 

So what we will be doing... I think:

Math - MUS Delta (he probably will not start this till the fall - We just started Gamma in late October and he is doing well with it... We will have to see when he is ready for it). 

Grammar - Well Ordered Language 2 (parts A and B). - He is finishing up 1B right now. I think he has about 2 months before he is ready for 2 as I want to make sure he knows a few items really well.

Spelling - Weakest subject right now - Spelling You See Wild Tales - Will start next week, waiting for it to come in the mail. If it goes well then I will roll him into the next level.

Handwriting - Zaner Blosser 4 (He is ready for this now, just need to order it.)

Writing - Writing and Rhetoric Book 3 and 4 - He is ready for this now, but I want his spelling to get stronger before I continue it. 

Comprehension - Evan Moore Daily Comprehension 4

Vocabulary - Evan Moore Daily Academic Vocabulary 4 (?? I have him on another vocabulary program from Evan Moore now but thinking I might switch)

Latin - Schole Academy Latin for Children - This will start in the Fall. 

German - Outside the home in a German "Saturday" school - He should be in grade 4 getting ready to take his A1 exams (can't remember if this is done in year 4 or 5). This will start in the fall as well. 

Bible - This is a question mark. Might be God's Great Covenant Old Testament 2 or might be part of Tapestry of Grace. He should be ready for the former in about 2 weeks.

Science - Elemental Science Physics - This should start in the summer I am guessing. 

History - Thinking of switching to Tapestry of Grace so younger brother can join in too. 

Encouraging lots of reading of ANYTHING. We live in a library. It shouldn't be hard for him to read something. :)

Oh and swim class every week. He may also do the homeschool gym in the spring and/or fall. 

Edited by 3 ladybugs

It was meant tongue-in-cheek. I didn't even remember whether I posted on the 2nd or 3rd grade thread last year (apparently the 2nd grade one). FWIW, it seems that there isn't a 3rd grade thread yet, but I'm not going to start one because I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet other than for math.

I'm aware that pre-algebra isn't typical for 4th grade. 

Too early for this? Of course not! It's never too early for planning. :)

My dd will be 4th grade this summer/fall. Here is what I have percolating for her:

Math- BJU DL 4

Writing- WWE 2-3 (We just started 2 at double pace.)

Grammar- FLL 3-4 or BJU Eng 4 [DL- grammar only]

(I'm wobbly on this decision. It is nice to have her pop in the dvd and do it herself. Plus, there is only so much time I can give. I'd rather spend it on writing. OTOH, I want her to KNOW her grammar, etc..)

Spelling- BJU [DL] 4 

Literature/Reading- MP 3 and 4 booklists (might do the guides as oral only) 

History- VP Self-Paced NTGR (she is loving OTAE) (thinking to maybe toss in some of the lit, too.)

Geography- Finish The Complete Book of Maps and Geography, then VP? MP? Call it good enough?

Science- BJU DL 4 (because nothing else will get done. I am tempted by RS4K, though. LOVE that program)

Art- Atelier Art online (I promised we would really do this. Not sure what level to start at, though-- 3 or 4, maybe both!)

So what do you have planned?

{editing as I decide things. :)}

Our 4th plans look similar.  I have been feeling the temptation to use BJU online for a few things where I already use BJU.  Have you used it before?  I only have experience with high school.  Also, if you are pulling several subjects from them, is it better to go ahead and buy the grade package?

Math- Saxon 6/5

Writing- WWE 4

Grammar- BJU Eng 4

Spelling- BJU 4 

Literature/Reading- VP 4 books and guides

History- VP Self-Paced - Middle Ages

Geography- with Co-op

Science- BJU 4

Art- Atelier Art 4

Edited by Attolia

Our tentative plans:

Math mammoth 6 most likely, but I am kind of wanting something that has distinct daily plans with a more even workload

Moving beyond the page language arts 10-12

Story of Civilization Ancients plus lots of living books

Story of the Bible - Old Testament

Interest-led science reading from library books

Extras:

Hoffman Academy and Classics for Kids

Home Art Studio - Grade 2 with little sis and maybe MP art cards for picture study

We Choose Virtues and Friendly Defenders

Classically Catholic Memory Alpha

Science: Athena's Story of Science

What's Athena's Story of Science? Good luck with nursing school.

---

I haven't posted yet because I don't know what I'm doing yet. We did parts of Mosdos and parts of MCT for language arts this year and it worked really well so we'll probably continue. We are finishing kit 1 of Shiller and will do kit 2 next. Continue SYRWtL Spanish. I don't want to continue the Shalom Ivrit series because it doesn't mesh well with what the synagogue uses. To be honest, we may just switch over to all readers in that subject. She wants to start Latin so I'm thinking the Big Book. I planned to start that this year but we didn't get to it so I don't know yet. Continue BFSU 2 but add something else for reading? We are scheduled to do modern history but I'm super uninspired about it and frankly, she'd prefer another round of Ancients.

??? Last year I was a lot more clear about things, but this year she's matured a lot and I feel worried about the right balance between challenging her without overwhelming her. She loves languages, she loves classical studies type stuff and mythology, and she loves science. The rest ... meh. She basically trudges through skill subjects because I make her.

What's Athena's Story of Science? Good luck with nursing school.

---

I haven't posted yet because I don't know what I'm doing yet. We did parts of Mosdos and parts of MCT for language arts this year and it worked really well so we'll probably continue. We are finishing kit 1 of Shiller and will do kit 2 next. Continue SYRWtL Spanish. I don't want to continue the Shalom Ivrit series because it doesn't mesh well with what the synagogue uses. To be honest, we may just switch over to all readers in that subject. She wants to start Latin so I'm thinking the Big Book. I planned to start that this year but we didn't get to it so I don't know yet. Continue BFSU 2 but add something else for reading? We are scheduled to do modern history but I'm super uninspired about it and frankly, she'd prefer another round of Ancients.

??? Last year I was a lot more clear about things, but this year she's matured a lot and I feel worried about the right balance between challenging her without overwhelming her. She loves languages, she loves classical studies type stuff and mythology, and she loves science. The rest ... meh. She basically trudges through skill subjects because I make her.

It is Joy Hakim's Story of Science series taught online by Athena's Advanced Academy.

• Like 1

Our 4th plans look similar.  I have been feeling the temptation to use BJU online for a few things where I already use BJU.  Have you used it before?  I only have experience with high school.  Also, if you are pulling several subjects from them, is it better to go ahead and buy the grade package?

Math- Saxon 6/5

Writing- WWE 4

Grammar- BJU Eng 4

Spelling- BJU 4 

Literature/Reading- VP 4 books and guides

History- VP Self-Paced - Middle Ages

Geography- with Co-op

Science- BJU 4

Art- Atelier Art 4

I have used them before for Math 2, 4, and (many years ago) all of 7th. I bought the subjects separately this time round and will next, too. I will not use the Heritage Studies, Handwriting (kids learned a different cursive), and Reading programs for various reasons. It seemed a waste to order the whole grade and not use those, too.

I ordered at convention last summer so got 50% off my order total for ordering 6 or more subject kits plus 25% off the extra materials I needed for my second son (Son 3 and 4 work at the same grade level). We used the dvd option this year.

We LOVE the DL because it frees me up to be Mom rather than teacher constantly. One thing to remember is the videos are a tool- if my kids already understand the concept, I do not make them watch the lesson. I have to say Math 5 is loong, but my understanding is BJU is refilming and updating.

HTH!

Edited by Paradox5
  • Like 1

Oh, no, I won't have a primary student for the first time in 13 years! My baby will be fourth grade!

I think she'll do:

Math: Horizons 4

Science: ABeka 4 with at least 1 co-op science class, maybe two. She loves science.

English: Tapestry of Grace yr 4 lit with monthly book club; learning Language Arts Through Literature; Apples and Pears Spelling; hopefully IEW SWI-A

History:TOG yr 4

Latin: Prima Latina

Music:piano and guitar lessons

Art:co-op and I'd love to do Creating a masterpiece or whatever it's called, but I am not sure we will have the money.

PE:soccer, TKD and fencing

Just getting started on planning for next year.....

Math - MEP - finish Year 3 and move on to Year 4, plus bits from BA2, MM and Math Skills Sharpeners 3 & 4.

Reading - WISE OWL Polysyllables (Thank you, wendyroo!), plus assigned books and whatever else dd is reading. She just discovered the Redwall series - woo-hoo! That means slightly less Geronimo Stilton in the house!

Science - BFSU Vol. 2, cont'd

History - SOTW 4. Dd is highly sensitive, and the 20th century can be so depressing.....I've been inspired by the links below, and I think I'll read SOTW to her and have her answer the comprehension questions, but her narrations will be on things like Salvador Dali in lieu of the Spanish Civil War.

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/349468-the-sunnier-side-of-modern-history-need-a-book-on/

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/656887-trying-to-get-psyched-for-4th-grade-modern-history/?p=7771243

English - Beowulf's Grammar, Dictation Day by Day Yr. 3, AAS 4

Art - Arttango, Artists and Their Art

Music - Music Mind Games, some kind of classical music appreciation, recorder

Keyboarding and Latin are yet to be decided....

• Like 1

History - SOTW 4. Dd is highly sensitive, and the 20th century can be so depressing.....I've been inspired by the links below, and I think I'll read SOTW to her and have her answer the comprehension questions, but her narrations will be on things like Salvador Dali in lieu of the Spanish Civil War.

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/349468-the-sunnier-side-of-modern-history-need-a-book-on/

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/656887-trying-to-get-psyched-for-4th-grade-modern-history/?p=7771243

Thanks for the links!  My dd is not particularly sensitive, but the SOTW 4 topics can be depressing and I love the idea of narrating other topics. Plus, I have a planning spreadsheet and now have a good excuse to go fiddle with it. :hurray:

• Like 1

Thanks for the links!  My dd is not particularly sensitive, but the SOTW 4 topics can be depressing and I love the idea of narrating other topics. Plus, I have a planning spreadsheet and now have a good excuse to go fiddle with it. :hurray:

It's always encouraging to hear of others who enjoy spreadsheets! Not everyone understands. :001_smile:

• Like 2

Saxon math 5/4

I'm considering doing treasured conversations this summer with him and my 10 year old.

Reading, a variety of books.

Thinking through 4th for my second is a different ball game. She's a very young 4th, while my oldest was a very old 4th. Most of her LA will be 3rdish, while she's about 4th in math. I'm finding LA harder to figure out, since the path I took with my older doesn't quite fit.

Morning time: Bible, memory, poetry, literature, some grammar

Journals: freewriting, nature study, picture study

Math: MM and Xtra Math

Spelling: AAS 2/3

Handwriting: Pentime

Writing: WWE 3 and narrations across the curriculum

Grammar: ? possibly FLL3, but possibly nothing official this year

History: SOTW 3/4

Science: botany, with a mix of resources and rabbit trails

Art: ?

Piano

Swimming

Edited by indigoellen@gmail.com

Hmmm...mostly for us it’s just continue with what we’re doing. 

Math-Continue in Singapore and supplement with Beast Academy

LA- Mostly Bravewriter approach 

History- I’d like to do Ancients with her as she kind of missed that when she was younger. We’ll probably use SOTW plus some other stuff. She’s super crafty so she’ll want to do activities. 

Science- Not sure. She loves science but I’m not sure what we’ll use. 

Latin-Continue with Lively Latin 

Otherwise...I’m thinking about some kind of scheduled Art. She loves art and it seems like I just don’t get to it. I think she’d like working through Artistic Pursuits or something like that. She’s a very organized, traditional kind of learner. She likes checklists and projects and more formal learning. 

I also do a book club with her and her friends. We started this year and it’s been a huge success so we’ll continue with that. 

This kid is a whole-to-parts learner so even though she will be my third fourth-grader, her pattern of learning is so not linear.  I sort of feel like I'm starting all over with her.  

LA: R&S Spelling 4, FLL 4, mom-made book list, maybe Classical Composition or maybe CAP Fable

Math: Saxon 54

Science: Undecided

History: SOTW 3

Latin: GSWL

Music: Piano

PE: Gymnastics

extra co-op stuff

This kid is a whole-to-parts learner so even though she will be my third fourth-grader, her pattern of learning is so not linear. I sort of feel like I'm starting all over with her.

Can I just ask, because I've seen this phrase "whole to parts" with reference to phonics and learning to read, what is a whole to parts learner? How did you know your daughter was one?

• Like 1

Oh goodness, we're still figuring out 3rd grade. :lol:

I suspect we will do the following, some of it continued from this school year:

Math: Singapore 5 or Math in Focus 5... I have both, haven't decided.

English: MCT with his brother. We started Island level this week, so will probably be finishing up Island and starting Town next year.

History/Literature/Art: Build Your Library 5/6. Started 5 in January, so we'll still be doing that the first half of next year. (this is also with older brother)

Science: I haven't asked him what he wants to study yet. This year he's doing chemistry via chem4kids.com, but I don't know if he'll want to continue with other science disciplines on that site or do something different. I just make assignments in OneNote and he reads the text, watches the video, and writes/sketches something in his notebook. He's a good little WTM student. :) He is NOT combined with his brother in science this year.

Latin: Getting Started With Latin. We already started this, though we have had a few weeks break, so need to get back to it!

PE: Hockey

This is my kid that can learn from just about any curriculum and he has worked independently from a young age. I have to be careful that he doesn't fall through the cracks because he's SO independent and such a model student that I end up spending more time with my more troublesome students. I wish there were 4 of me... one for each kid during the school day. :)

Wow. So I just ordered our first core curriculum from Memoria Press for my upcoming 4th grader. So from them, we'll be using:

Latina Christiana

4th grade literature

Greek Myths and Christian Studies I

Classical Composition: Fable

Astronomy

We'll be continuing with our other well-loved curricula:

Math: Math Mammoth 5

Grammar: FLL 4

Religion: Faith and Life book 4 and Virtues in Practice

Fine Arts: SQUILT, SCM Picture Study, and Piano lessons

And maybe finishing:

Chemistry for the Grammar Stage, which will be halfway done at the end of this school year.

He'll also be a Webelow in Cub Scouts, doing Religious Ed. at church, and training for/competing in trail biking.

Edited by carriede

Can I just ask, because I've seen this phrase "whole to parts" with reference to phonics and learning to read, what is a whole to parts learner? How did you know your daughter was one?

She does not learn step-by-step. For example, she could add double digit numbers with regrouping (using negatives no less!) before she could figure out how to subtract a single digit from teens. She could spell words bigger than she could read without sounding out. WRT grammar, remembering all of the names of parts of speech and what they do was nearly impossible. However, once I taught her to diagram and visually represent all of the parts, she got it. She may not remember that the action is a verb, but she absolutely can place it on the diagram.

Bumping this up, because I finally have a plan for next year. I love these threads!! I'm sure there is something missing, but this is what we have planned so far:

Math: Math Mammoth 4

Reading: Seton Comprehension and Thinking Skills. 

Grammar: Easy Grammar 4

Spelling: Spellwell c/cc

Writing: Writeshop E

Handwriting: I'm thinking about sticking with Zaner-Bloser

Science: Apologia Zoology 1 and possibly 2. Thinking about adding in Mystery Science as well.

History: SOTW 3-4 and Seton

Geography: Evan Moor daily geography

Latin will be Latin for Children

Religion will be Seton

Pretty much copy/pasted from the 5th grade thread since both boys are doing the same things.

He needs a LOT of handwriting practice. He likes writing, and will often write more than expected, but I can barely read it.

Geography: group subject, mix of BYL 7 and 0. I know 0 is below his level, but he's not ready for 7 as-is.

History: SOTW 3 Early Modern (group subject)

Science: Mr. Q (group subject) + Mystery Science

Math: MM 4

Language Arts:

Fix It (currently doing book 1) will finish this if not completed and then try Editor in Chief

Sequential Spelling

Vocabulary from Classical Roots 4

Canadian Handwriting (whichever book he's at)

Writing & Rhetoric (whichever book he's at)

FrenchSome mix of Getting Started with French, CAP's French for Children A, and DuoLingo. We're so behind on this.

On 1/29/2018 at 9:57 AM, SGPS said:

Math Mammoth/Horizons 4  finish Saxon 54, begin Saxon 65

MAYBE Rod and Staff English 4, maybe Igniting Your Writing, Spelling Workout D, Writing With Ease, studied dictation

Sonlight D, American history, Draw the USA, States and Capitals

Apologia zoology Science in the Beginning

Ukulele Piano with tutor

Spanish (something to follow GSWS) ... or else drop Spanish for Latin using BBLL1 Spanish & Greek

Touch typing

Drawing, painting and stuff

We are mostly going with the Memoria Press line up for Fourth Grade:

Bible – MP Christian Studies II; memorize John 14 and Psalm 96, 133, 138
Classical - MP Famous Men of Rome
Composition – MP Classical Composition I: Fable
Geography – MP Geography I
Grammar – MP Grammar Recitation II
History – Story of the World vol 2; MP Timeline; MP American Studies
Languages – MP First Form Latin
Literature – MP Heidi; Lassie Come Home; Cricket in Times Square; Mensa List
Math - Math Mammoth 5; Beast Academy 4A&4B