Menu

Favorite, best, good-smelling lotion

Moxie

I always ask for a bottle of Philosophy Grace for Christmas. It is pricey but so gift worthy. Maybe for Valentine's Day? By the way.. people comment on how clean I smell which is really strange.. and by the way I swim three times a week so it really helps with that chlorine odor - or maybe that is why they say I smell so clean!!!

• Like 1

I laughed a little at the thread title as it brought up a memory. I hardly ever wear lotion or anything scented, but was feeling dry one day and put on something vanilla from Bath and Body Works. I think it was my daughter's. Anyway, I went to pick up pizza and the rather rough-looking man behind the register, who didn't seem the type to notice such things, commented as if he was quite charmed by my scent. So...Vanilla-something from bath and Body Works is Pizza Guy approved!  :laugh: 

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses body lotion is available in stores.

For one you have to order, I love this one, in the Mother Earth scent - it smells like my favorite incense. 

http://www.windrifthill.com/lotions.html

For something fresh, I like Gold Bond Ultimate Men's Essential lotion.  It is fresh but not too manly.  

Edited by laundrycrisis

LOVE Nutrogena's body oil in Sesame. (Smells awesome and it does not leave a greasy feel at all.)

I combine it w/ Lubriderm for a good winter body and face cream.

I have dry skin so I can't take this sort of thing lightly -- and this combo works and smells wonderful.

Alley

• Like 1