Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

WendyAndMilo

#5 and #6...

Instead of the ONE measley kitten we were looking for, we end up with two 2-yr olds.  Mabel and Grace.  They are currently ensconced in the bathroom since they seem to be a little more cautious/shy than any other cat I've had.  We went looking for an adoption event that I was sure I had read about...somewhere...that I thought was supposed to be today.  We hit up all three petsmarts within a 50 mile radius and ended up at the kill-shelter where we fostered/adopted that last cat two years ago.  I have no idea what we were thinking...

• Like 11

They are cute! Change one letter and those are two of my nieces names.

This is going to kill me, 

Tabel and Grace?

Mabel and Grape?

I am sure your nieces have lovely names, but I am only coming up with not so great names that are one letter different.  

P.S. if you actually have a niece named Grape, please PM and I will delete, because my intention is not to hate on a kid's name, just to point out my inability to solve this problem

• Like 3

Tabel and Grace?

Mabel and Grape?

I am sure your nieces have lovely names, but I am only coming up with not so great names that are one letter different.

P.S. if you actually have a niece named Grape, please PM and I will delete, because my intention is not to hate on a kid's name, just to point out my inability to solve this problem

me too, I can't figure it out.

• Like 2

So far my other cats are so-so about the new arrivals but my youngest who has never had to deal with new cats coming into his territory is NOT happy.  I'm sure he'll get over it, especially if the other ones are/become fine.  We've been visiting M & G in the bathroom and they are definitely warming up and are total lovebugs.  I'm guessing it will take at least 6-8 weeks for them to at least tolerate each other.

Adorable! We just adopted a new kitty too. Santa delivered Jack for ds on Christmas morning. :)

26001230_10156050393838653_3104183261668

Oh my goodness, what a wonderful Christmas present! So cute! I love the expression on the kitten's face.

• Like 1

Tabel and Grace?

Mabel and Grape?

Maple 😊
  • Like 1

Well I am up to 9 cats right now, thanks to what appears to be a, “no one in the country better DARE spay or neuter,†policy out here in the boonies. Yeah, it makes me crazy!

I have a soft spot for cats. They are so mistreated. :(

• Like 2

Maple 😊

Oh, thank God!

My heart was breaking for poor little Grape.  

I like tree names:  Linden, Ash, Maple, Willow, Aspen . . . .

• Like 4

Oh, thank God!

My heart was breaking for poor little Grape.

I like tree names: Linden, Ash, Maple, Willow, Aspen . . . .

I’m not sure I would own up to Grape.
  • Like 1