Menu

I'm sorry!

ktgrok

If I've said anything short tempered, mean spirited, or just not very nice. I've been a bit harsher than normal and I apologize. I blame the lack of sun and lack of sleep. But I got a full 7 hours of sleep (broken) last night and my new SAD light came, and Nespresso pods were delivered today, so I promise to be nicer :)

• Like 11

I just pulled my SAD light out today and I've been more down. Grrrrr.  Usually it works though.:-)  I think I'm just recovering from a tough fall and lack of sleep, too.

I guess I just mean to say--I haven't noticed you were cranky, you are not the only one pulling out the light and be patient if it doesn't help the first day!

(But all my kids kept turning it on saying--light, marvelous light!  (we are a bit dramatic here and it is pouring rain))

Edited by freesia
  • Like 1

Wow, is the weather in Florida THAT BAD?? My dad had wanted to go down for two weeks this month, and it's sounding like a good thing we canceled! I mean, when the Floridians are needing sun lamps, that's BAD, lol.

SaveSave

LOL, probably not by the standards of the rest of the world, but yeah. The last few winters have been abnormally gloomy. 

• Like 1