Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
JIN MOUSA

Nora Gaydos readers

I've gone through Level 1 and part of Level 2 with DD5, and they've been working great for her. Now I'm trying to find Level 3, and it seems to be out of print? There's limited availability on eBay and Amazon (used, not in great condition). 

Anyone else have trouble finding Level 3? Or did you even need it? What did you go to after Level 2?

We've tried 100EL, which worked great for my first DD, but was not a good fit for DD5. I guess I could go to the later lessons of that and try it again?

They're out of print as far as I know. I lucked up and found level 3 and 4 at my local homeschool consignment store. Apart from that, I think eBay is your best bet. They were worth it for us because they were the only books my struggling reader was willing to read at that point.

• Like 1

Sorry about that! I love the Nora Gaydos readers. So much better than Bob Books - wish Costco had picked them up, instead.

• Like 1

Well, thanks for confirming that they're now hard to find.  :thumbdown:

Off to stalk eBay ...