Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

lorisuewho

Any success in reaching Lively Latin through email or phone?

We are unable to find some video lessons online for Big Book 2 of Lively Latin. They appear to be completely missing We are at a complete standstill in Latin because I don't know Latin to teach it myself.  I've tried two different email addresses to reach Lively Latin but I have received no response.  Does anyone have a way to reach them by phone?

I have emailed her twice (livelylatin at livelylatin dot com) and she's responded both times, though it took her a few days. 

That’s strange. I hope you’re able to get in touch with them.

Is it something where you could send me photos of the corresponding pages? I’m no Latin expert, but I’d be happy to take a look and see if I can explain them enough so that you can keep going.

Do they have a Facebook page?  Maybe you could message them that way.

Thanks.  I took a look and she hasn't posted since 2016, but it was a good idea!

I have emailed her twice (livelylatin at livelylatin dot com) and she's responded both times, though it took her a few days. 

That's good to know!  Thank you.  Maybe I need to be more patient.

That’s strange. I hope you’re able to get in touch with them.

Is it something where you could send me photos of the corresponding pages? I’m no Latin expert, but I’d be happy to take a look and see if I can explain them enough so that you can keep going.

I actually will do this.  Thank you, Friend.

• Like 1

We have BBoLL 2. I never studied Latin, but we did the two BBoLLs without using the videos, do you have a particular question you can post here?

ETA: I did communicate with her occasionally via email.

Edited by SusanC

:001_huh:

ETA: I did communicate with her occasionally via email.                                                                                                         

I emailed 6-8 weeks ago and never heard back.

:sad: :001_huh:  :001_unsure: 

Try her at her work email: [email protected]

Thank you.