Menu

Flu curriculum

happycc

I have found the best "flu curriculum" for my family.

What is the flu curriculum? The curriculum is one you use when mom or anyone else in the house is just sick with the flu and down for awhile.

It's also a good curriculum with a newborn and toddler in the house or for a large family when mom needs a break before she has full burn out or maybe she has reached full burn out. I love curriculums such as Right Start and All About Reading and Spelling but I also have learned that for some kids those hands on stuff causes them to be even more distracted for some reason. They can't stop touching the stuff and make them flip in the air or dropping them on the floor. It's very disheartening to teach a child or children who are that driven to distraction. So my go to curriculum for the flu, family with babies and toddlers, large family, family with mom in burn out or major upheavals and kids who struggle to learn with hands on materials----Acellus Tutoring. I like the tutoring version because it allows you flexibility to move around the curriculum as you see fit. 

Its not the only curriculum and its not perfect but its working right now as the flu is moving through our house. We have 7 in the family . So that is a lot of yuckies going around. https://www.acellus.com/tutoring/

You can't beat $9 a month. 

Edited by happycc
  • Like 1