Menu

Really??!! Come, on!! :(

MrsRobinson

Quote deleted at the request of the OP

I’m so sorry. We’ve been going through a spate of deaths and bad illnesses in our circle,too. It’s awful. I hope the tests show that your dh is actually fine. I’m sure that’s a long shot from the way you phrased it, but I will pray for you.

Edited by emzhengjiu
  • Like 1

I’m so sorry. We’ve been going through a spate of deaths and bad illnesses in our circle,too. It’s awful. I hope the tests show that your dh is actually fine. I’m sure that’s a long shot from the way you phrased it, but I will pray for you.

Remove the quote for the OP, please. :)

• Like 1

So sorry!!! What a craptastic way to start a new year.

I didn't even realize this! You are right! The first phone call was on the 1st and there has been one everyday since and one day there were 2. Definitely not answering the phone tomorrow! :scared:

2018 needs to calm itself the he__ down already.

I'm sorry you're having a similar experience. :(

With dh, no I guess we don't know for sure but the probability is high so I'm trying to be mentally prepared.